💫

Before we start the chapter I want to tell you all that now that you've been requesting me a lot to write about Dua and Musa separately, it's not possible for me. It takes a lot to write a complete story on a single couple and I know I won't be able to do justice on them.
What I can do is I will try to include their scenes in Shiddat only so you all will know what's happening between them too. They had always been a side couple and will continue to be so.
I hope you all understand!

Ayesha <3

____________________

"Ho gaya. Aap dekh sakte hai ab." Dua softly muttered as she lowered down the kameez of the loose kurti she was wearing.

Their life after the arrival of Rumaisa was awkward for her.
She thought that atleast now she'll have someone who will accompany her the whole day now that Musa never stayed back much.

But she didn't expect Musa himself to stay inside bedroom for hours and hours.
And it felt more weird when she had to feed Rumaisa with him present in the room.

Only she knows how she had gained the courage to tell him to face the other side so she could feed Rumaisa.
She could also tell Musa was a bit uncomfortable because his ears had turned red.

Yes, the 6'2 heighted man with a scruffy beard, big and buff muscles was left embarrassed with red ears.

Musa was in awe to see Dua so soft and caring towards Rumaisa.
Dua is no less than a child herself if someone would see her figure but now she had her own.

Musa could tell that Rumaisa looked just like how Dua did when she was a newborn.
So fragile, so sensitive and always with red cheeks.

Musa got up from the armchair of his room and went to sit beside Dua on the bed who was holding Rumaisa close to her chest.

He tried his best to not cause any trouble to his daughter with his rough hands as he took her in his arms and placed close to his chest.
His daughter curled up in her Baba's chest as if he was her protector from this cruel world.

She couldn't even fit completely in his big chest! She was looking so so small in her father's protective embrace.

Musa placed a kiss on top of his daughter's hands trying not to cause any trouble with his beard.
But as he got closer his daughter's hand went to his beard gripping it softly in her tiny hands.

His daughter seemed to love his beard because she never cried when it touched her cheeks.
Instead she now kept holding it.

"M...Me aapka khaana laga deti hu." Dua softly said getting up from the bed.

Musa held her hand instantly making her halt in her steps as her heart started beating loudly and then spoke "Tum aaraam kar lo. Me Noor ya kisi mulazma ko keh dunga."

Dua's mouth was left ajar at his words. And Musa raised his eyebrows in response.
"Kya?" He asked in his usual gruff voice.

"K...Kuch nahi." Dua stammered and quickly ran inside the bathroom to have a quick shower before Rumaisa could again start crying.

The Khan haveli was filled with hustle bustle since the morning.
Today was their nikaah.

Zaviyar had demanded all in once that now no engagement or no delay would take place. Right after the slap incident, it was 3 days later that the nikaah was finalized.

Sikander was furious. All he wanted to do was break off this alliance. But Salman made him realize what all it would cost them.

They weren't even sure if they would survive on top of their mafia.