💫

The wedding is in a couple of days still I took out time to write and update so don't forget to vote and comment.

Ayesha <3

____________________

His lips landed on her in a ferocious manner as he stared sucking on them like a man on mission, exploring his wife's mouth to the fullest and his beard scratching against her soft cheeks that did nothing but made her lean towards him some more.

His strong arms pulled her closer by her small frame making her land in his lap and he took her small arms and wrapped them around his neck because he knew how much she was hesitant.

They finally parted and she heavily breathed out after the assault full of pleasure.
In embarrassment she hid her face in his neck not having the courage to meet his eyes.

"Agar aaj ke baad tumhare muh se maine talaaq jaisa shabd bhi sun liya na tou, yaad rakhna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga. Bacchi hai hamari ek, aur ab dusra banane me der nahi karunga agar aise khalayat laogi apne dimaag me." Musa's gruff voice that was of nothing but anger made her shudder in his arms.

"Darr lag raha hai meri biwi ko? Lagna bhi chahiye. Koi agar mujhe meri biwi se dur hone ki baat karega na, zameen me gaadh dunga usko. Chahe meri khudki biwi hi na ho. Vo alag baat hai ki uski saza kuch aur hi hogi. Dekhna chahogi?" He continued in a deep voice and a whimper escaped her lips.

Dua shook her head with tears in her eyes and Musa cradled her like he had made the habit of cradling Rumaisa.
He pecked her soft lips again, the rough ones coming in contact with her plump ones.

Dua's one sentence had completely shook him.
They had just retired to their room after dinner and had made Rumaisa sleep when Dua had blurted out these words.

"M...Musa aap mujhe pasand tou karte hai nahi isse accha hai aap kisi aisi ladki se shaadi kar lein jisko khush rakh sake. Aap mujhe talaaq de de aur aazaad ho jayein." She had spoken without realizing.

"Yaad rakhna, zindagi bhar ke liye nahi chhodunga tumhe. Biwi ho tum meri. Musa Khan ki biwi." He anything but growled.

"Tou me nahi jhel sakti ki aap mere hote hue ek dusri biwi lekar aayein." Dua sobbed making Musa shocked.

"Ye dusri biwi kaha se aayi?" Musa asked seriously raising his eyebrows.

"Kuch nahi..." Dua whispered trying to get away from his arms.

But this giant man didn't want her to leave as he kept holding her on the place.
"Dua I don't like repeating myself." He anything but growled.

"Abbu and Taya Abbu are planning to get you married again to their friend's daughter because they think it's already too late that you don't have a son as an heir. I gave birth to a girl child right? I might be a proud mother but unfortunately my father isn't." Dua whispered getting away from him as she maintained a respectful distance.

"And how do you know that?" Musa was boiling with anger.
Anger that was directed towards his father and Chachu.

"Maine suna tha Abbu aur Taya Abbu ko baatein karte hue. M...Me nahu jhel sakti apne shohar ko kisi aur ka hota dekh. Isse accha ki hum alag..." Dua couldn't complete her words as Musa had placed his palm over her mouth.

"Soch bhi mat lena aisa kuch. Na tou me tumhe chhodne wala hu aur na hi koi dusri shadi karne wala hu. Jaan basti hai meri Rumaisa me. Mera apna khoon hai. Aur aage chahe 10 aur beti ho jayein hume, mujhe farak nahi padta. Ladka ho ya ladki, hai mere jigar ka tukda." Musa's possessive words had made her cry and breathe out in relief.

And then he continued "Aur rahi baat Abbu aur Chachu ki, unko me dekh lunga. Bohot seh liya hai abhi tak, aur ek leader kaisa hota hai ye tou me ab dikhaunga in dono ko. Tum bas apna aur Rumi ka khayal rakho. Isse ziada important aur kuch nahi hai."