✨Epilogue

Finally I wrote the Epilogue. Make sure to spam me with votes and comments!!!

Ayesha <3

_________________

"Mir, chhodein na. Koi aa jayega." Isla tried to wiggle out of Shahzain's arms.

"Koi nahi aayega meri jaan. Bacche khel rahe hai aur meri tarah baaki sab bhi apni biwiyon ke saath waqt guzaar rahe honge." Shahzain said huskily placing kisses on the nape of her neck.

They were sitting on the bed with Isla's back against his chest.
It was a Sunday morning meaning no work as Shahzain was used to take a break on weekends to spend time with his family.

"Itni laal kyu ho rahi ho?" Shahzain teased, his beard prickling against her soft skin.

"Kyuki mujhe sharam aa jati hai. Aap tou umar ke hisaab se bartaaw karte nahi." Isla huffed looking at him sideways.

"Kaisi umar? Abhi tou me jawaan hu. Kaho tou tumhe uthakar bhi dikha sakta hu." Shahzain spoke against her statement.

"31 me Koi jawaan hota hai?" Isla softly laughed and Shahzain just gave her a fake angry look.

Isla would thank Allah every day for making Shahzain no less than her dream man. He had changed completely. Isla and the little creation inside her stomach had become his life.

Shahzain stayed with her every single day through pregnancy and continued to do so.
He didn't leave her for a single moment that would annoy her but she also knew he was trying his best to pay for his and her, both of their mistakes.

He even went on with her pregnancy hormones when she would cry, laugh, scream at unusual times. He was a perfect husband and continued to be till now.

He treated her like a delicate flower just as she deserved to be.
Their love kept on blooming like a sunflower, the neverending blushes, intimacy, soft caresses, small pecks anytime was what they cherished.

6 months have passed and Isla currently was in her 7th month.
Shahzain caressed his rough hand on her swollen baby, and the baby kicked in return making him smile.
His baby would always do that whenever his baba touched him.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai? Ladka hoga ya ladki?" He huskily asked dipping his head from the side in her neck.

"Umm...mujhe nahi pata. I am okay with both." Isla responded.

Shahzain stroked her cheek, his beard prickling against her upper portion of the face.
His warm breath, his cologne was the only things that made her feel peace.

She was sitting between his legs, her back against his chest as this was the only position that made her feel comfort these days.
She even slept this way otherwise her nights would be ruined since she gets no sleep.

"Jaanum, jaan lekar maanogi kya. Itna khubsurag koi kaise ho sakta hai." He complimented stroking her soft cheeks.

"Aur koi flirt karne me itna smooth kaise ho sakta hai?" She replied back with a teasing smile.

"Kaisa flirt? Biwi se flirt nahi pyaar kiya jata hai." He spoke back proudly.

"Pyaar hai aapko?" She asked.

"Ji begum. Sirf tumse. Vo bhi bohot ziada." He softly spoke kissing her head.

His hand was playing with her black tresses, massaging her scalp and giving her as much comfort he could.

"I love you Mir." She soflty spoke leaning back to him and closed her eyes like always.

"I love you too Jaan-e-Mir." He whispered back and the two felt complete in each other's arms, contented.