💕

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about the story.
Also, if this one gets a good response then I will post the next one today only or definitely by tomorrow.

Ayesha <3

__________________

"Eshal!"
Haider's loud yell was heard as Eshal huffed in response between the task she was doing.

Today was Haya and Pariwash's mehendi. It was decided that all the functions would take place in Ali Haveli as it was huge, could hold many guests together and also the majority of the relatives lived near them which was a plus point.

"Tayi Ammi, aapke bete ne mujhe bohot pareshaan kar rakha hai. Ab vo enjoy nahi karna chahte aur kamre me band rehna chahte hai iska matlab me bhi aise karu? Ye tou galat baat hai." Eshal complained to Nafeesa Begum who smiled at her innocence and complaints.

The ladies were doing preparations for the mehendi function early in the morning before guest could start pouring in.
Eshal was someone who enjoyed wedding to the most and now that it was the first wedding after her own, her happiness was reaching great heights.

"Usko kuch chahiye hoga na Eshal. Chalo jao dekho." Nadeela Begum intervened giving her daughter a stern look.

"Tayi Ammi dekhein na. Koi mujhe enjoy hi nahi karne deta. Aisa karein aap jakar apne bete ki sun le." Eshal said while grinning satisfied.

"Beta tou mera hai par shohar bhi tou tumhara hai. Ab apni biwi ke aage usko uski Ammi ke kaam kaha pasand aayenge." Nafeesa Begum teased.
And Eshal blushed in response as it was absolutely true.
These days Haider had started to get fully dependent on his little wife. She was the only one who could manage him and his things.

"Abhi tou me ja rahi hu par aap unhe samjha le. Unko enjoy karna hai ya nahi vo unki marzi lekin mujhe karne dein bas." Eshal reprimanded with a determined look.

"Theek hai meri jaan. Ab jao usse pehle vo waapis awaaz lagana shuru kar de." Nafessa Begum smiled gesturing for her to go.

An irritating expression was on Eshal's face as she took the stairs that would lead her to their room where Haider was currently in.

Every member in this haveli was busy in some or the other task related to wedding only.
But it was only Haider Ali who had made up his mind to stay inside the bedroom, working on his laptop deciding not to show everyone his face.

"Haider me bata rahi hu me aapze naraaz ho jaungi agar aapne mujhe ye shaadi enjoy nahi karne di." Eshal was whining without looking at any particular direction.

What she didn't notice was in the middle of the room was standing Haider or precisely a bare chested Haider with his hands on his waist, the muscles on his chest rippling and the toned body doing no justification to the perfect abs.

"Haye Allah. Kitne besharam hai aap. Ye dekhne ke liye bulaya tha kya aapne?" Eshal said covering her wide eyes.

"Isme kaisi besharmi? Shayad tum bhul rahi ho ki me tumhara shohar hu." Haider smirked noticing how she was trying to peek at his abs.

"Vo shohar jo har waqt hume pareshaan karta rehta hai." Eshal huffed looking at him angrily.
This only made him chuckle because she was looking so cute.

"Vo shohar jo apni biwi ke bina do pal nahi guzaar sakta." Haider corrected her.

"Acchi baat hai. Ye aap mic par announce karwa de jisse sabko pata chal jaye ki aap mujh par fida hai, me nahi." Eshal said placing her hands on her waist, copying his actions.