💖

Don't forget to vote and comment! Took me a lot of effort to write this chapter.

Ayesha <3

___________________

"Maysa Taimur Malik binte Taimur Malik, kya aapko aapka nikaah Asfandyar Akram Shah wald Akram Shah se nikaah rajjaul waqt mein 25 lakh mehr qubool hai?" The qazi sahab asked.

Maysa was fidgeting with her hands kept on her lap as she looked at in front of her.
Asfandyar's face was hidden from her due to a veil.
She didn't know what expression he had right now.

Taking a deep breath she finally uttered her decision

"Qubool hai."

"Qubool hai."

"Qubool hai."

The Qazi asked Asfandyar the same question and his voice boomed in the hall.

"Qubool hai."

"Qubool hai."

"Qubool hai."

The veil between them was removed and a mirror was placed in between them by Ruhbal.

Maysa suck in a deep breath before opening her eyes softly and looked in the mirror where Asfandyar's hard face appeared.
He was expressionless or more like angry that was nothing new for her.

But as he saw Maysa, his eyes softened and they soon filled with adoreness that made Maysa feel as if her heart had skipped a beat.
She ignored it and removed her gaze.

The mubaraks rang in the garden where the nikaah was arranged and Maysa gave everybody a small smile.

The Shah Family looked the most happiest.
Even the relatives and guests couldn't believe that Asfandyar was finally getting married.

Many conversations had come up when Aliyaar got married before Asfandyar. There were lot of taunts and bad thoughts but Asfandyar never cared as others didn't exist for him and continued his life.
They eventually stopped.

No matter how much Maysa tried to avoid her brand new husband, they were made to sit together for thr pictures and for everyone to meet them.
She only calmed herself down saying it's the firsy and last time while Asfandyar didn't even acknowledge that made her more mad.

Maysa cursed her husband under her breath as she entered his bedroom in a not so soft manner.
Her eyes looked at her surroundings seeing how masculine and dark his room was just like himself.

Her eyes fell upon on the bed.
She didn't know what to do at all after the wedding and Ruhbal was the one who made her understand every single thing how it works.