Vasl-e-Yaar

New story's first chapter!!! I am so excited for you all to read. Make sure to spam me with votes and comments.

Ayesha <3

______________________

A girl was standing in front of the vanity, combing her long waistlength hair.
She left them open as the fell loosely around her shoulders, the dar brown color contrasting with her skin.
She applied a coat of nude lipstick, put on her eyeliner and a coat of mascara on her long lashes and looked at herself in the mirror, nodding at her look.

She was just too excited today that she even woke up early in the morning to get ready without any fuss rather than waking almost around noon.

She picked the dupatta that was lying on the bed, she carelessly hanged it around her shoulders knowing how her nanijaan would react if she sees her without one.

Skipping down her way from the modern staircase, she reached the living room and passed it walking straight to the dining table where her family which included her abbu, ammi and elder brother sat

She quickly sat beside her brother who was ready in his formal attire, with a tie around his neck but the coat hanging on the chair he was sitting on.
Laraib gave her salaams to her abbu and ammi who smiled at their daughter, praising her and asking about her health.

"Aaj itni khush kaise Laraib?" Her father Aashir Rehmani asked Laraib with a comforting smile.

No one could tell that he was the same man who was one of the top businessman of the city.
The Rehmani, even though being a small family was quite known around.

Aashir Rehmani had almost nothing when he married Walda.
For him, she was a blessing in disguise. And the jump that took place was when Laraib took birth and how his business sky rocketed in mere years.
His wife and his two children were his world and lucky charms.

"Apni nanijaan ke ghar ja rahi hai na isliye." Her mother passed her a smile.

Laraib nodded her head agreeing to this. She had no hesitation to accept the fact that she was too keen to go to Akram Haveli so the talk could finally take place for which she was waiting since years.

"Mera maano tou ruk jao. Abhi bhi time hai." She heard her brother's stern and gruff voice.

As she was chewing on the toast in her hand, she looked at her elder brother midway and spoke "Aapki maanni hi tou nahi hai." She gulped on the juice along with the toast.

"Wajeeh, tum beech me mat bolo." Their mother stopped the siblings, looking at her son with a pointed look.
Walda was in support with Laraib. She also wanted what exactly her daughter did.

Wajeeh clenched his jaw knowing what his mother wanted.
He wasn't a fool to understand why she was supporting his sister.
He could atleast accept Laraib's reason but he could never do that with his own mother. Her reasons were baseless and he blamed it on Laraib who never understood what he told her everytime.