💫

Shower this with comments because I updated after so long and took out time just for you all.

Ayesha <3

_________________

A girl was running across the threshold of her house when suddenly her foot got stuck in the last step making her fall.
She cursed her fate and was trying to get up when a hand came in front of her.

"Utho."
It was her eldest brother Aaban who was standing there with her eldest cousin, Musa Khan.

She placed her hand in his and Aaban lifted his sister with no such problem, now dusting off the dust on her shoulder.

"Koi keh sakta hai tum iss ghar ki beti ho Noor?" Aaban's strict voice had made her bow her head down.

Noor knew Aaban was taunting her about her clumsiness and laziness.
She was the youngest child in the house, not at all like her brothers and cousins. Even her sister was quite innocent but she didn't say anything much and had the habit of staying away from limelight.

"Jab dekho uchal kood. Ya fir girna padna laga rehta hai." He continued in a hard voice making her pout.

"Aapne kal raat kaha tha gussa nahi karenge." She reminded him of last night.

Yesterday night, Noor was crying her guts out because Aaban and Aazan had yelled at her so loudly because she had spilled tea over some important documents.
She was glad her father didn't get to know about this because it would have been another nightmare.

But her brothers were no behind than her father. They'd yelled at her so loudly that Noor was left a shaking mess who ran back to her bedroom sobbing there.

She had not even come out to eat which her brothers couldn't bear and Aaban and Aazan had went inside to explain her things about how big of a blunder she had caused by spilling the tea.

"Aisi harkatein karogi tou kaise na daatu?" His hard voice had made her jump.
"S-Sorry Bhaijaan..." She could only whisper this.

"Noor, aaj kamre se bahar mat nikalna. Kuch log aane wale hai aur Abbu aur Chachu nahi chahte ki tum aas paas bhi dikho. Samajh aaya?" Musa Khan's gruff voice had made her nod frantically.

"Jee Bhai. Allah Hafiz." Nood did nothing but ran away from the two rascals of the family.

The Khan Family had it's name around the country since decades. The legacy was passed on to them by their great grandfathers.

It was the legacy of mafia business.

Not many people know about the underground world and hence they were also known to be the owners of most of the flourishing businesses all around the globe.

Salman Khan and Sikander Khan were brothers by blood as well as heart.
There was never a feud between them and their own families lived like one, in a single house although in two different wings.

They had married two sisters of the same family, Mallika and Badia respectively.

If it was in their hands, they would have never gotten married to these two brothers because of their cruel and cold blooded ways.
They had a soft spot for no one.

And they had made their sons the same because they were to be passed on with the same legacy.

When Noor was born, her mother had died during child birth and Mallika Begum had raised her like her own.
She was her Khala and Badi Ammi both.