💖

Don't forget to vote and comment! I love reading those!!!

Ayesha <3

______________________

"Tumne suggest kiya tha. Maine nahi." Maysa huffed.

"Kuch bhi mat bol Maysa. Tune hi bola tha vo naya cafe khula hai tou udhar jaana hai." Armaan smirked back.

"Maine? Maine kab kaha aisa? Tum meri taang kheech rahe ho na? Tumhari galti thi ki hamari aaj ki outing bekaar gayi." Maysa pouted.

The two of them were talking or more like blaming each other as they walked inside the Shah mansion after their outing which consisted of a movie and snacks after that.

The movie was good no doubt but the cafe that was newly opened beside the mall didn't stood up to the expectations.
Armaan had clearly suggested it but now he was the one denying it and blaming on Maysa.

He loved to tease her and get her riled up.

He had been doing this since a month.

Yes a month had passed since Maysa began living with them. Just like she said she never cried for her Abbu. But she did take time to open up to everyone and come out of her shell.
It was due to efforts from both sides.

But in Asfandyar's case, she neither took efforts nor he did so they were still closed off to each other.
Also she didn't want to talk to that scary man and neither he showed any interest in this as well.

She didn't fail to notice how punctual he was in going office in the morning and then returning late in the night.
She even saw one night when it was almost 11 how he was heating the food that was kept for him aside all by himself.

She sometimes wondered why didn't he marry? He was 32. And moreover his younger brother, her brother in-law did get married before him.
She was interested in knowing why.

Her thoughts got broken when she felt Armaan dragging her inside but her they felt still as she noticed some people sitting in the living room with the whole Shah family present too.
Even Asfandyar.

Everybody looked at her and Armaan.
Ruhbal quickly rushed to Maysa and made her sit beside her who couldn't realize what was happening.
Armaan himself sat on one of the couches looking all confused.

Maysa didn't want to be here.
She didn't want to be here in presence of her paternal family. The family who was nothing but selfish.

Her dado, Taya Abbu, Tayi Ammi, and their son and a daughter lived in the same city where Ruhbal was married to. But they were still away from Maysa and Taimur because they lived in a different city till now.

She remembers the time when her father had told her what all happened with his family and why didn't they stay with their dado and Taya Abbu's family.

Hadia was someone who Taimur's mother, Fatima had chosen for his son.
He liked her the moment he saw her and same was with Hadia. No matter what kind of families they were born in.

The only reason Fatima married off Hadia with Taimur was because of the dahej that would've come along with the power of getting a bahu from such rich family even though Taimur's father was also a flourished businessman of that time.

Hadia had denied to Taimur that she wouldn't let any dahej come from her side. Only the wedding expenses were to be born by her family which Taimur agreed to because he was never in favor of dowry system.

Fatima Bibi had a hard time expecting this from her son and that's when the bitterness had started.
No matter how sweet of a person Hadia was, her strong beliefs didn't settle well will Fatima and her elder daughter in-law, Mehek.