💫

Before we start the chapter I want to thank myyyraaa_ for the aesthetics. She understood the characters so well and made perfect aesthetics even when I told her not to. Thank you for this <3

 Thank you for this <3

_________________

_________________

Noor was standing in front of the vanity, trying to cover her puffy eyes with makeup.
She knew nothing about makeup and still she had to do this so nothing would be become obvious.

Almost a week had passed by after her abbu told her about the demand she was to accept.
Her days had gone by with nothing but crying.

This time she had made up her mind that she will not forgive her brothers. They didn't once tell their father to not do this.
It broke her heart.

She spoke them with monosyllabes every night at dinner because she knew they were as usual luring into accepting everything.
Aaban and Aazan had realized their sister had changed.
And they realized this too that how it felt when she wouldn't smile.

Dua's due date was nearing. Her niece or nephew could pop out anytime soon because the doctor had told the baby might come out in the 8th month only because of some issues.
Noor knew how scared Dua was. Labour is never easy.

And specially when her husband is nowhere to support.
Even today's afternoon, Dua had cried a bucket in Noor's arms. Noor wanted to scream at her Musa Bhai for not taking her Aapi's care. She wanted to.
But she couldn't.

They were to prepare a feast for Hamdani Family because they would come to their house for finalizing the proposal.
And finalizing also meant engagement.

Noor had not let Dua lift even a spoon. She made everything from the scratch with her Badi Ammi's help because they had clearly denied to use any maid's help because they couldn't trust for an important occasion like this.

Noor's heart was in a frenzy the whole day thinking that he would come at her house for their engagement.
She couldn't believe that he had agreed to marry her in the first place.