ILLICIT AFFAIR 42

YOONGI POV 

"Appa?" I turned to my son, Yeonki. 

"Hmm? Why are you still awake, son?"

"You miss him, don't you?" he asks, shrugging with a faint smile on his lips.

I looked sadly at him and at the photo flashing on my phone screen. It was Jimin's photo that I had on my phone for a long time now. I actually had a lot of photos of him it's just that this is one of my favorites that I'm staring at.

 I actually had a lot of photos of him it's just that this is one of my favorites that I'm staring at

"Yes, I miss him. I miss him so much, son." I replied and was surprised when he hugged me and bury his head on my chest, "Me too, Appa. Me and Yoonji missed him. Isn't he coming back yet?"

I stroked his hair and smiled, "I don't know but I hope he misses us too like how we are to him." 

I suddenly felt my son fallen asleep on my thigh so I picked him up and laid him on his bed. 

Again, I was left alone and realized that I was staring at Jimin's photo. It's been one year since he left with no trace of his whereabouts. I did  try reaching out to his friends and his roommate but they won't tell me where he is. I also tried looking him up with the help of a private investigator but again, no trace of him of anything. It's like he didn't exist in Korea.

I tried hiring a tracker but failed again because the tracker can't also seem to tracked him even though I can message his phone number and call but with no response from him

I tried hiring a tracker but failed again because the tracker can't also seem to tracked him even though I can message his phone number and call but with no response from him. I'm getting frustrated to be honest and it's not good. I feel like I'm becoming delusional for a person who doesn't seem to exist if only I had no pictures of him and my twins and brother and friends wasn't able to met him then a lot of people would really think I'm out of my mind. I'm just lucky I didn't go crazy for the first couple of months when he left even when I was extremely sad and had no appetite to eat or sleep.

I was so affected by Jimin's sudden disappearance that I learned how to smoke even though I didn't want to do that except for drinking, and also learned how to gamble just to past time so that I don't remember Jimin that much but in the end, I still does because everywhere I look, I'm being reminded of him.