6: Punishing shameless servants

My little one tell me who bullied you" the empress said affectionately

Jianyu paused then looked down at the servants who looked at him with pleading eyes, but this action only angered the little bun, he was not upset because they bullied him he was upset because they all wish for his imperial mother's death and therefore slandered him heavily, and when the boy said they were wrong they kick and curse him and cursed his imperial mother as well so Jianyu felt nothing towards them and didn't care.

"Mommy they slandered your name Jianyu doesn't like that they wished for mommy's death" Jianyu said openly upset

Even now when Ning jie asked about the bun he only cared for Ning jie so he can't help but smile widely this son doesn't disappoint,

"How would you like to punish them?" Ning jie asked

"Mommy I've heard it was difficult to find needle in a Hey stack I want to know if it's true"

Ning jie smiled in delight he had a great idea on how to punish them if his son didn't know but now was different he had a splendid idea.

"Jianyu is a genius Ah guards"

The guards came and the servants felt uneasy after Ning quietly gave them the order the guards bowed and left.

The servants where in turmoil the sun's heat was getting to them the sweat was starting to stick on them they were very thirsty and it was unbearable this was torture.

The guards came back with seven big sack of dry grass and they immediately went infront of the servants and pour them on to one in which made one huge bundle, the servants looked up at the dry grass riddled with question.

"Now here is your punishment my son wanted to know if it was possible to find needle in a Hey stack so there are two needles in the Hey stack and I want you to find them"  he said using hand gestures

The servants gleamed happily it was that simple but then they wondered what would happen if they can't find them.

"Now there's around 1 2 3 4 25 of you and 2 needles meaning two of you will be spared if you find the needle if not I'll murder you and your hole family" the empress grinned,

The empress leaned against the with her hand supporting his chin then took more sipped of the tea refreshed at their despair Haha Ning jie was beginning to feel more like himself again.

The servants looked as if things could not get any worse but it just did

"I don't want to make it too easy for you anyways so with each five minutes you take not being able to find the needle you will receive 5 lashes each of one minute"

The empress was too cruel they'll all be beaten to death if so be the case.

"You have until evening to do so if not you and your hole family will die this shall be your punishment for slandering an empress and bullying your prince" his voice moved from its cheerfulness the cold ruthless one quickly, " and if you fine a grass and mistake it for a needle the lashes shall double now begin"

The servants immediately dashed through the Hey stack quickly trying their best to find the needle after all no one wants their whole family to die they should have never offended the prince or the empress the heavens must be punishing them right now.

The servants were in panic they could not focus for every five minutes the guards came and mercilessly whip their their skin which made it hard for them to focus.

Ning jie knew what he was doing he purposefully made the servants wait in the hot sun so they become thirsty and dizzy then had them get whipped as well, it would have been too easy for them to just look for the needle in the Hey and who didn't find it gets punished no Ning jie found that too boring and easy so he made it more entertaining to watch.

The bun just kept eating his rice cake as he stared at the useless people.