51: jie was shameless

Xian was just entered a foreign building and sat in a corner the girl his been following a little while after enter then sit infront of him smiling.

"Hello Mr." She smiled

"Ah dark practitioner" he said coldly

"I have a name" she said smiling

"I'd love to know" Xian said smiling

She took off the hat that held the veil Xian eyes widened a bit before returning back to normal.

"You seem to know what type of cultivation I practice could you tell me about it?" she asked politely

Xian lean forward and rest his chin in his palm.

"And what's in it for me?"

"I'll tell you a few things regarding our goals" she said

Xian knew this was a trap for him but it's okay.

"Fine 1rst things first the consequences all you cultivators must pay for dark arts the corruption of one's soul" he said

"Corruption?"

"Yes it's starts simple and harmless then the crave the obsession and last madness you people desire to end all things beautiful and peaceful you will not notice it but it's there the desire the darkness" Xian said smirking.

"If so how do I get rid of it I've tried breaking my cultivation cure but it doesn't work instead I feel more compelled to keep it" she admits

"I don't know never in history has one break from it you seem different from the others or maybe it's the thing you desire tell me what made you take" Xian asked.

"Honestly I didn't know until it's too late now right now I feel nothing as it is I can only think of want thing" she confessed

"And what is that?"

"To become him"

Ning jie was pouting while hugging his bun

"So unfair I wanted to fight and teach that bastard a lesson" he complains

Jianyu just played kept brushing Bai ling's fur as he enjoy his mother's embrace.

"Wei Zihao you nosey man"

"........"

Ning jie turned and jumped aside almost catching heart attack the man was too sneaking and worse he can't sense him.

"Wei Zihao you......"

"I'm sorry" he said

"What's the point you won't allow me to join"

He gave Jie'er a mirror Ning Jie was puzzled but the emperor moved closer and tapped the mirror revealing Tang Shen then he tapped it again revealing TengFei Xinjiang soon after TengFei Xinjiang looked up and smile.

"Xiao Zihao your checking up on your uncle how cute you are"

The emperor just tapped it again it revert back their reflections.

"Wow so cool if I had this back at the academy I could have peaked on you while you were bathing without being caught" Jie'er said.

Jie'er was shameless back at the academy he always wondered what the emperor's naked body looked like one time he actually snuck into his bathing room but just as he God the perfect peak his annoying dad caught him and beat him and lectured him nonstop about how shameless he was and he'd never be able to have a good spouse with his perverted attitude.

"Jie'er Jianyu" the emperor said

"Aiya Aiya nothing is wrong he'll know at some point" Jie'er said

"Jie'er cultivate with me" he asked

"I've told you-"

"I have a solution after this battle let's cultivate" he said

Jie'er said nothing and nods.

TengFei Xinjiang was drinking as usual when Tang Jing enter the room.

"Excuse Mr."

"Hmm small one who I kidnapped shouldn't you be beside your mother" he asked

"Mother is cooking" Tang Shen answered awkwardly

The meal his mother was preparing was like for an army and not one person he offered to help but his mother refused he inquired as to why he is preparing such a grand feast his answer was that the Mr. had an huge stomach.

"Ah weak one makes delicious meals"

"Weak one? Are you referring to my mother" he asked

"Ofcourse is he not weak?" TengFei Xinjiang asked

Tang Jing impression of this man fell even him discriminated against his mother, but what Tang Jing didn't know is that TengFei Xinjiang wasn't discriminating his mother and was just speaking the facts which was how things were what would be considered rude was if he called him weak human or weak thing because as said before his kind hated humans.