36: for my children he can bear it

The emperor soon came through the door with a thick blanket Ning jie watched him intrigued he looked observing how carefully the emperor approached him this gives him the itch to tease him.

"Aiya your majesty hope that's not for me" he said tiresome

The emperor paused in his tracks

"That blanket is so thick I'm afraid yin energy will become yang in a few moments"

The emperor looked at the blanket thinking  he then turned around then Ning jie chuckled it was now he can see the resemblance between father and son.

"I'm kidding"

The emperor was surprised again he forgot what a trickster Ning jie can be he walked up to him and put the blanket over his shoulder and gently around him.

"Aiya your majesty" Ning jie frowns "this blanket is not warm enough"

The emperor looked at him blinking he then hold his chin then pull out something out his spacial ring he took off the other one and threw it away and put this more warmer and gentler blanket.

Ning jie could feel his body already warming up the emperor took up both Jie's hands and rub against jie's warming up it that was trembling from the cool Ning jie smiled.

"It's getting warm"

Jianyu who was peeking at his parents smiled they were finally getting along even if temporary what Tang Nuying said wasn't all that true his mother was just angry.

Zheng Chi was walking in his home when suddenly he saw Tang Le ran towards him crying Zheng Chi hugged him then snoop down.

"Mother the witch hit me" he said crying

"Hit you why?"

"She wanted the servant to greet her as Madam but I stop her and told that she could never be Madam since she's nothing but a Mistress then she hit me" Tang Le said.

Zheng Chi was angry not because the Mistress tried to take his place as Madam but because she hit his child soon Zheng Chi went marching to the general.

But what he saw only brought displeasure to the eyes the general was having an intimate moment with the Mistress.

Zheng Chi turned to leave but before he could

"Don't go watch and learn how to pleasure a man in bed" the general smirk "you are a fast learner aren't you"

The Mistress giggled as the general pleasure she soon let out sluttish moans as she called the general though not by name.

Zheng Chi's face was calm deadly calm but inside was bitter he was quiet as he watched his husband give pleasure to another woman something that should only be limited to his consorts he was not even married to such person but already behaving like the madame.

Zheng Chi had no power he wasn't a strong cultivator his family didn't like him his mother who was the only one who loved him dearly already parted with this world.

Now the only ones who undoubtedly love him without question was his children and because of them Zheng Chi can bare it through anything any humiliation any mistreatment anything.

After what felt like forever the general got up the Mistress was very out of breathe and tired the general thought maybe after this humiliation Zheng Chi would expressed sadness, anger or even disgust anything that would make his stiff wife break but how wrong he was.

The general paused when he saw that his wife face was still unphase infact it was basically numb of all expression and his eyes that once a bit of shine in them was very dull nothing was there this irritated him profoundly why was even more like a doll than before.

"Are you done?" Zheng Chi asked coldly

"Break would you why won't you just break" he asked angrily

Zheng Chi said nothing and turned away then said coldly

"Please clean after I don't want the children to see this and tell your Mistress not to hit my children if she wants a child to hit bare her own and beat them" he said walking away.