42: Coax

"Xiao Zihao your gonna of to train so more with little empress because he could get killed" Xian said

"No I can protect Jie'er I'll protect Jie'er"

"At the cost of your life little empress make not like you now but it doesn't mean he doesn't care about you how do you think he'd feel knowing you'd die mysteriously"

"......."

The room went quiet as Xian looked at him.

"Xiao Zihao in cases like this ignorance is torture so is silence haven't you punished yourself enough" he said.

Xian knew why the emperor never said anything dispite wanting so bad to say I love you to want to embrace him tenderly but his not only punishing himself but the little empress as well, he wants the empress to hates him for his infidelity at the same time he doesn't Xian was a few thousand years old and the emperor was hundreds in heavenly time still a baby compared to him he had strength but didn't have the knowledge that he had.

"Xiao Zihao do you think ordinary dark arts practitioner can do this to me?" He said showing the injuries.

He thought he could handle himself against the female and he was until a masked man came and he was crazy strong it was a good thing Xian was powerful dragon or he might not have survived the blast from that man's attack a whole town was slaughtered by one man in a single blow.

"I can kill them myself no need to get Jie'er involved he is to enjoy life with yu'er"

"Do you know what's the prince of practicing dark arts?"

"No not really"

"The price is morality the more you cultivate the more darker your soul becomes and the more you're drawn to chaos the more obsessed you become so tell me what do you think will happen to yu'er Xiao Lin and Ning jie Hmm?" Xian asked.

The emperor clenched his fist he turned away.

"Forget your heavenly custom for now and live selfish like a human desire your happiness with your empress take him to the pinnacle with you just as you planned end these dark practitioners" Xian said.

"No Jie'er is injured if he pushes his limits he could die" he said stubbornly

Xian was profoundly annoyed at his stubbornness but it was a good thing he learned something during his fight and so he smirked.

"Hmp if you do nothing the Jie'er you know will be lost Jie'er wasn't poison" Xian said

He learned something quiet interesting and it ties back to 7 years ago during the Yuan slaughtering incident.

"Hmm?"

"The reason for Jie's injuries being constantly relapsing is not because of poison I'm not entirely sure what it is but I can find out for you but you must do as I say" he said.

"Yes"

As expected when it came to the empress the emperor never wavers and always loved him.

"-but I can't help Jie'er he refuse to have intimacy so of dual cultivation is impossible" he said

Xian almost cough blood,

"How did it fall apart so badly in a span of a week" he said

"......"

"Aiya don't you know how to coax and sugar coat the little fairy fox it's easy though he may not be easy spend more time first visit him"

He shakes "Jie'er will be angry" he said.

"So what he will be angry but once his exhausted and coax he won't be angry you just need to get closer and dual cultivate make the little fairy fox fairy feel loved" he said.

The emperor tilt his head he had almost forgot that this dragon of his was once or still is a womanizer maybe that was why he didn't particular like him around Jie'er his carefree and lustrous behavior really bothers him.

Fairies, demons and gods alike he tricks and play them all even humans thos dragon was a dog his imperial mother said that's how Xian is and how he coops at the time the emperor didn't understand but he think he does now.

"Rest" Zihao said pushing him to lie down

"Ah Yes I sure Xiao Zihao" he laughed lie down laughing.