71: First Encounter part 1

Ning jie was standing in the crowd with many other children of the same he was rather bored to death because of the headmaster's long and uninteresting speech.

"Now today will be some of you first year at this academy as for those who doesn't your teachers will recite them in class, all of you must do will and work hard to become strong in this empire"

Ning jie yawned in the crowd the little one was not use to being one place and the old man wouldn't hurry up and shut up, he then up his hand and all turned attention to him.

"Yes 3rd 'young' master Ning" the man said closing his fan,

All knew the infamous 3rd master of the Ning household so it was obvious his presence wouldn't be welcome.

"Aiya, head master do we have to grow old as you before class begins?" He asked cheekily

"You- ehem!?, no but as the head master I must prepare for what to be expected in this academy" he said

"Yes I understand"

The head master close his eyes thinking it was over before Ning jie continues.

"But can't you keep it short your taking too long and I need to unpack my sister gave me lunch and I'm afraid it might go bad" he said,

"Well you will wait-"

"But father said it's not good to make food go to waste"

"3rd 'young' mas-"

"You don't have to keep emphasizing on the 'young' I know I'm little after all I'm just 10 unlike you who is 70 I don't need to remind myself and you don't have to" he said smiling.

The people where already snickering both teacher and students alike and it was then the regal head master decided to watch out for the little trouble maker.

Today was Ning jie's first day of class and there wasn't much to teach since today their was a test to pick weather you learn normal cultivation or you earn your personal master and so for pure normies.

Suddenly a boy on the platform started to glow white then float he opens his eyes and float down.

"I've gotten a master" he yelled

The people in the surrounding whispered this caught their attention the teacher looked at the tower beside it then close his eyes.

"A upper mid level beast" Congratulations

Everyone applauded him as the line continued one boring time of another people rarely got anything interesting and now it was Ning jie's turn.

Ning jie step up the steps and as he entered through the two pillars he suddenly fell from the sky.

He screamed as loud as he could when he suddenly landed somewhere like an aisle where he landed in a small lake.

"Oh fuck!" Ning jie yelled

Suddenly a hand stretch forward towards him he held it.

"Ah who are you? ...... where am I?" Jie asked

"Your in my sub space" the boy said smiling

Ning jie looked at this boy and thought he was very cute.

"Welcome home" he said smiling

Ning jie smiled the boy was friendly but as he walked out the lake with the boy's help he realized how truly different their height differences was.

"How did I get here?"

The boy tilt his head thinking

"I don't know but you must be really powerful to be able come into one Tian's most powerful sub-space dimensional ring" he grinned

'T-Tian?! As in heaven Tian?!'

Ning jie thought.

Suddenly he looked down to see his ring glowing the boy looked puzzled.

"Hmm?, that's a cool ring"

"Yes it's the ring my parents gave me" the boy looked down sadly "that is my birth parents" the boy stooped

Ning jie smiled and stooped down.

"Parents are parents weather blood or not family is family that's something my cute little sister always say and she's ring"

The boy's face shines.

"I wasn't a little sister" he said

"Then we can share but first-.... huh?!"

Suddenly Ning jie was pulled away from where he was and soon he lied before a giant nine tail fox.