31: Father and son

Ning jie's eyebrows furrowed very upset then turned to Jin.

"Why is he here?" Ning jie asked upset pointing

Jin did not know and was confused Ning jie saw this then turned to Yanlin.

"Did you invite him?!"

Yanlin was afraid his imperial mother was upset but he was confused the emperor's eyebrows furrowed he just wanted to celebrate Jianyu's birthday with Jie'er but it seems his presence upset him it was best he leave.

Xian saw that the emperor was sad to think he go through the trouble of going to the fairy realm when he was not suppose to then he had dress up neatly and dazzling just to celebrate a birthday that wasn't really a birthday now after going threw all that trouble he must turned back Xian was very upset, and what of the matter if he come wasn't the child his too the empress was being too unreasonable and the emperor should have some back bone.

"Your imperial majesty your being too much" Xian said

"Who are you what authority do you have to lecture me?!" Ning jie said

Xian had heavenly authority which was far more powerful than this minor empire authority this land may vast to humans but to Xian and the emperor it was merely a speck of land nothing impressive Xian was playful but his authority was absolute and he bows to no one but the emperor.

Not even to Ning jie it wasn't because he didn't respect him he did give the empress face but that's all he could do give him face his pride as a mighty heavenly dragon dare not let him bow.

"I was the one who invited him" Jianyu said sadly while walking up to them

Ning jie looked at his bun who was walking up to him.

"Since this was Wei Jianyu's first party he wanted to enjoy it with everyone so he invited F-father if I had known mother didn't want him to come I wouldn't have did it" Jianyu said sadly.

Ning jie softens was he really being unreasonable he didn't consummate Jianyu by himself Yanlin had both their love respectively but what did Jianyu had.

Again Ning jie was reminded of his failure he almost made his grudge that he held for the emperor come between the father and son he had no choice but to suck it up grit his teeth and accept it.

"Fine he stays he is your father after all"

Madam Ning who was in the corner with her husband gave a sad smile she wonders will Jie'er ever be able to forgive his husband soon she was embrace by her husband.

"Thank you mother" Jianyu lights up

Ning jie soon hug him and kissed his fat cheeks the emperor can't help but stare happily like a dog wagging its tail but again his face did not let him smile.

"Yu'er" the emperor said gently

Jianyu looked at him as the emperor took out something from his sleeves.