40: Book Room

"Ow Ow Ow aiya father is really merciless am I not his child" Ning jie mutters

Yuan smiled as she rubbed the ointment on his back while smiling gently.

"Dàgè please don't cause too much trouble father will get sick from worry" she said

"Aiya I know but he doesn't have to worry so much Xiao Mei Mei I was only at the emperor" Ning jie said

Yuan paused for a second.

"At the emperor?"

"Yes he was punishing a few insolent nobles I must say it's really interesting"

"What of punishment was it?"

Ning jie smiled.

"Eating needles and nails"

"Eating? That's too cruel!" She exclaimed covering her mouth.

It's been 2 years since the new emperor was promoted an even though the empire is nothing but prosperous people feared their emperor well all except.

"It's funny really I would have seen more if father hadn't come but I will get learn more from him his pretty knowledgeable you know he even gave me some quirks on my cultivation" Ning jie smiled, "these were his words 'death is such a simple thing why give them that mercy'  and said he'd teach me how to make them behave I even got a torture book method he wrote" Ning jie said.

Well in truth Ning jie stole from the emperor it was too intriguing to remain dusty in a corner when his father found out he immediately to his bamboo and started to beat him, his stupid son didn't know fear and was too bold a troublesome.

Marquis Ning loved his children and dispite whatever genders they were he wasn't bias and liked to spend time with each he especially like teaching them how use a sword but Ning jie.

The brat was talented but lazy and troublesome but dispite his ways he was still his father son.

Yuan wasn't as good as Jie'er but she was good and she loved aiding her brother after he was injured from angering his father too much though she didn't like him being hurt.

"Um first lady Ning"

Yuan and Jie'er looked at the side to see their friend Zheng Chi in a not so decent state.

He was holding up his clothes in a protective manner his clothes was ruffled and crumble up his lips were swollen and their was a red mark around his wrist.

When Ning looked looked closer their was dark red marks on his neck all these clues led to one thing.

"Who the fuck dare-"

"No Ning jie no please it's not what you think"

Zheng Chi said holding him down

"Are you crazy someone dares assault you who dares tell me who dares touch someone who is already betrothed" Ning jie yelled.

"It was Tang Shen!" Zheng Chi said

Ning jie cracked and immediately went for the book of torture method and search then grinned.

"This one is good fucker couldn't wait until marriage"

He dropped the book and the contents of the book was revealed Yuan too jumped to held Ning jie back.

"Dàgè If you do that not even I can save treat him please don't"

"Please Ning Jie'er his your cousin" Zheng Chi said "ow Ow"

Zheng Chi's back lower part was hurting but even so he must save his fiance from the wrath of his cousin.....

😂😂😂😂😂

"Ouch"

Yuan was massaging Zheng Chi's back as she wiped the ointment.

"Look at all that color I can't tell which is a bruise or which is a love mark" Ning jie said

Zheng Chi blushed.

"Chi can you tell us how it happened"

All Zheng Chi knows that he was just putting away the text books for the teacher and went in the hidden room to see that Tang Shen was reading pornography inside which was against the rules plus it could get mixed up with the text books and he tried to tell him not to do that.

But what Zheng Chi was late to realize was that Tang Shen was already extremely turned on and he grabbed him inside the room closing the door and made love to him him that was Zheng Chi's first time in the book room.