60: Core

Tang Shen was weak and tired a tear dropped down his eye.

"I'm tired"

Suddenly someone dragged him by his hair

"Bitch come I'm not done with you who would have thought inside of you feel so good"

Tang Shen wide open his eyes in terror his member was huge the man was Tang Shen with the little strength he had tried to get up but the man went on top of him and pushed his member inside blood rushed from his inner part as he yelled out in pain.

"Don't worry I'll take you as my concubine"

TengFei Xinjiang was in his room sitting against the window pain drinking from a cup in a reminiscent manner.

"Bai FengGe it's been so long I've come to here and man still haven't changed your faith in them was worthless after all" he laughed

Zheng Chi Knocked

"Come in"

Zheng Chi walked in with food he was a bit taken a back TengFei Xinjiang never really drink from a cup but now he was is something  wrong as if he could read what Zheng Chi was thinking TengFei Xinjiang said.

"Oh its nothing I just felt to drink from a cup"

Zheng Chi sighed in relief and walked up to him with the food it was very little TengFei Xinjiang took the tray and put it down.

TengFei Xinjiang looked at Zheng Chi and smiled Zheng Chi was a little wary TengFei clipped his finger and an Array appeared in the room he walked up to Zheng Chi as he backed away.

"This is gonna be rather painful but I'll be gentle" TengFei Xinjiang grinned

Zheng Chi stumbled back on the floor and closed his eyes soon TengFei Xinjiang stooped down and went face to face with him so close that they were only inches away from kissing Zheng Chi huffed.

"Gwack"

An unexpected pain came into Zheng Chi's stomach leading him to look down TengFei Xinjiang's hand was inside his stomach and it was unbelievably painful.

"Almost there"

Zheng Chi began to huffed and sweat in the increasing pain TengFei Xinjiang was being gentle but the pain was still too much to bare Zheng Chi clutches on to his shoulder as his breath rapids.

"Don't worry it'll be over soon" he smiled

Zheng Chi clutches on tightly before releasing, TengFei Xinjiang showed his hand to Zheng Chi.

"There you see it wasn't so bad" he smiled

Inside TengFei Xinjiang's hand was an small glowing orb the ball was dimmed and cracked.

"My I knew your core was in bad shape but look at it it's almost shattered"

Zheng Chi couldn't feel his Qi he wasn't strong but he was stronger that some normal people now he felt even more meager he didn't like that.

TengFei Xinjiang took another one this on was much brighter and had a slight golden color to it TengFei Xinjiang closed the palm with Zheng Chi's core.

"If I join them now your core will be completely shattered and all will be left is this disgusting one but luckily I can fixed it" he said.

As TengFei Xinjiang open his palm a new and improved core was in his had it still wasn't bright but it was in clear better condition, TengFei Xinjiang put up the two cores and let them go as it floats and the two morphed into one then the conjoined core fell back into his hand.

"Now open up" he smiled

"Waah"

TengFei Xinjiang gently held Zheng Chi's mouth open then put the core inside.

"Mmm armmm Gwaah"

Saliva was leaking from his mouth as Zheng Chi tries to force the core down his throat.

"You need to swallow"

"Armm Gwaah"

"I'll push deeper then"

TengFei Xinjiang pushed the core deeper down his mouth Zheng Chi was latching onto TengFei Xinjiang's clothes as tears and saliva ran down his face.

"There" TengFei Xinjiang smiled

Now the core was stuck at his throat which made it hard to swallow and was blocking the air in his throat.

"Swallow"

TengFei Xinjiang gently held Zheng Chi's throat and slowly helped push the core to travel down his soon Zheng Chi was able to swallow and grasped for air.