Notice

This is completely petty and immature I'll admit but Lovethecriminal123 let's talk about.

And readers this is a simple conversation.

1. Lovethecriminal123 I wouldn't have deleted that comment sometimes I don't just look aback and see where I'm going about with the story and maybe to piss myself off.

2. You can state an opinion or critique hell complain without being rude, because you know what people who love to use the "I'm not rude, I'm just honest" low-key be the rudest set of people and this is coming from me who was one of those types then I realized it's the tone and manner in which state such truth. You came off as rude, frustrated and angry not mention condescending, and the tone felt more louder than the actual comment.

3. I'll listen to what you have to say, I have receive criticism about all the characters except Jianyu and your right their treatment of that little boy was not right and can never be justified. especially since the emperor has yet to apologise to that baby boy and that's the thing I can take lessons from your "truth". People earlier did say Ning Jie too has an awful personality and that is mostly referring to the treatment he has towards the kids.

4. Yanlin is a child, a spoil one who isn't even thought properly by the adults around him. Children sometimes don't understand things it's until he realizes how serious the situation is that he became docile. Yanlin is not without fault but in the end he is a child and shouldn't be put on the same pedestal as an adult.

5. This story is indeed problematic especially it was written by from my teenager years and I was consuming a lot of toxic set ups.

6. So what? Human emotions are so complex you feel so many things at once, you can feel disgust hate and love at once but you know what? What does it matter? People back then didn't care enough whether your sleeping with your mother, brother or sister.

7. And yes I'm gonna right something "justify" the reasons the emperor hy assshole because no one wants an mc to be with an ingenuine son of a bitch, what do you want my comments to be filled with "truthful" comments like yours? Child I'm writing to enjoy myself if someone wants to point out things I'm here to read anything to help me filled these plotholes.

8. Why are you reading? Cause if it passes you off like that why are you reading? Dude if I don't like something I drop leave quietly, if I finish you'll never know don't decade too much emotion into something that pisses me off. So please my friend take a breathe and calm down.

I'm feeling open to critiques today please place your question and opinions here and let me fill in those plotholes and remember children, manners and tones are everything when having a conversation or stating an opinion 😃😃

And really do hope you read this to the end Lovethecriminal123. Looking forward to your feedback 😁

That's all Folk.
I think imma watch some looneytoons