67: Rough Play

The emperor teleported to the academy with Jianyu in arm.

"Will mamma be okay" Jianyu asked worried

"Yes"

"Can't I be next to him" asked

"Soon but first need to get some rest" he said

"Okay" Jianyu said sadly.

A man appeared at the entrance then bow.

"Your majesty" he said

"Brother in law"

Ning Zixin looked up at him and nods Ning Zixin was the second elder brother of Ning jie he had an apathetic personality dispite being a man whose married and have a child.

The Ning family children all has some interesting personality the first son was nice person that was very knowledgeable the 2nd son was an apathetic person who was a genius scholar as well as teacher, the 1rst miss Ning Yuan the white lotus people refrain from calling such person and last but not least Ning jie'er the troublemaker the fox their was many things that describe him.

"Yu'er I see your well" he said looking at Jianyu

Jianyu on the other hand didn't know this person well he wouldn't since Ning Zixin barely kept in contact with current family since he couldn't face Jie'er.

"Ning Zixin can you keep an eye on Jianyu for a while?" He asked

"Hmm .....sure"

He pat Jianyu's head then had him to Ning Zixin then took out a huge luggage out his spacial ring he then put a small spacial ring on Jianyu's hand.

"There's lots of snacks clothes toys anything you need is in their I also brought Xixi and Bai ling too" he said teleporting them.

Jianyu you nods sternly even though he'll miss his mother and father well but Ning Zixin thought the man was exaggerating too much he won't even be here for that long.

"I'm gonna visit lin'er" the emperor said

"okay" Ning Zixin said a pathetically

Wei Yanlin was studying with Jing hai when suddenly someone flung a rock in the back of Jing Hai's head Wei Yanlin closed the book and glared at them.

They looked away scared Wei Yanlin took up a stone and flung it in the forehead of the kid bursting his forehead the kid fell down bawling.

"Your highness.... no .need to.."

"Hmp you can't fight well I can my imperial mother let's no one bully me or my baby brother if they dare hit me I'll cry to father and mother" he said.

"Teacher the son of a monster hit me" the kid cried drawing the attention of teacher

"Your highness you can't do that?"

"Hmp" Yanlin looked away

"Apologize"

"If I must then he shall apologize to Jing hai" he said

The teacher sneered at Jing Hai it was bad to offend the prince but the academy lives up to its name.

"Why should he his down nothing wrong" the teacher said

"Then I haven't done anything wrong" Yanlin said proudly

The teacher was angry but he couldn't say anything and just glared at Jing hai then walked away in a fit.

Yanlin smiled proudly.

"Lin'er"

Yanlin turned around and saw his father a big smile came on his face then he ran towards him smiling.

"Imperial father?!"

Jing hai watched from a side smiling sadly.

"Father what are you doing here where is mother and brother"

"Your brother is with your uncle and your mother is sleeping" the emperor said

"Sleeping mother at this time of day impossible unless" Yanlin thinks about the conversation he over heard from other kids and what Jing hai told him and then come up with the solution "imperial father my mother may seems energetic but his not as powerful as you don't play so hard I feel sorry for him" Yanlin said.

"Play?"

"Yes play isn't that what husband and wives do alone Jing hai said that often times his father plays often with his wife and his mother often and kick him out you shouldn't kick brother out, his only a baby he needs mother I'm a big boy I understand you need alone time but not him so you must not kick him out" Yanlin said.

The emperor could only looked at his son what the hell was this academy teaching him but atlease he won't be worried so he won't pester on longer.

"Okay"