77; Little Villain

Ning Jie looked at the blood scene left from the massacre of criminals.

"Your imperial majesty do you always punish people like this?" Ning Jie asked curiously

"Hmm, harsh punishments for harsh people. Soft punishment for soft people"

"But I'm not harsh or soft" Ning Jie said

Ning Jie smiled goofily at the emperor as they walked the emperor looked forward then back at Ning Jie then plucked his forehead.

"Ow!" Ning Jie exclaimed

"Naughty punishment for naughty children"

The emperor then point in a forward direction where the marquis was with a expression filled with rage. Ning Jie gulped then hid behind the emperor timidly.

"Aya this one is not naughty he just wants to visit his friend" Ning Jie laughed awkwardly

"Jie'er!!! Come here let me hang you by your ear!!!! This your father is not getting younger but you keep him busy like a young Mistress serving her husband!!!"

That day the marquis Ning had drag the naughty fox cub back to it's den by the tail (neck callor).

"Ow ow, father really shows no mercy when it comes to me" Ning Jie said

Ning Yuan smiled as she finished aiding Ning Jie's palm, "oh Gege, father is like that to you because your his favorite"

Ning Yuan then get the plate with dumplings and took the chopsticks and started to feed Ning Jie.

(A/n: Their relationship was very close)

After chewing Ning Jie snorted, "he sure doesn't treat me such look at my palm they will be swollen until tomorrow!"

"That's because he was very worried, your too free spirited. When no one knew where you were he went searching the whole town until he remembered that you befriended his imperial majesty who was the cruel emperor and was afraid you may have offended him" Ning Yuan explained.

"Ah, speaking of his imperial majesty! He is very cool! The rumors do him no justice. He is a very nice person. He gave me cakes and patted my head. He's awesome . Hehehe when I come of age if my husband is not like that I don't want him!"

"Gege you're only 14 too young to be thinking about marriage"

"Silly Xiao Mei Mei I'll be 16 in 2 years brother was only 17 when he got married so I can marry a year after, but my husband should be cool and can't be a boring and strict like father doting too" he said thinking, "very very handsome looks it a plus"

"Gege you're too shameless"

Ning Jie chuckled as he and Ning Yuan went on the bed, oftentimes the siblings slept next to each other; they were just so inseparable that most mistook them for twins at times instead of older and younger siblings.

A few days passed and Ning Jie was back at the academy. He was running around the school posting copy pictures of their teachers in the academy, some were scratching their assets, others were picking their noses. These were things that should not be seen by the general public.

"Xiâodì please come stop you'll bring the wrath upon yourself from our teachers"

"Silly Shixiong I want to bring their-"

"YOU AGAIN!!! Come here you little villain!!" An academy teacher yelled

Ning Jie yelled then started to run as the teacher chased after him, the students of the academy all came out when they heard yelling and saw the papers and immediately started to chuckle and laugh at the characters that Ning Jie placed on them. All the teachers became angry and joined the chase to catch the villain.

"That villain is at it again!!"

Ning Jie was having a field day playing tag with the teachers as he slipped through their grasp and it was hard to catch a slippery villain.

Zheng Chi sighed at how Ning Jie had all the teachers in his playful palms.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ning Yuan had just finished breaking through and she smiled excitedly.

"Master I broke through!"

"Good A'Yuan, your very smart grow strong quickly" the master said gently

"I will, I'll become strong as Gege! Strong enough to protect him from the deceits of the emperor" she said sternly

"The emperor" the master then touched his chin and smiled, "how about getting to know him first maybe your Gege has some merit in his words"

The master knows the emperor, he would be the perfect vessel but as the reincarnation of the Longwei Zihao it's impossible to possess him. But this time it's different. He is easier to kill once he gets his blood he can have a vessel, yes that's more worthwhile and this disciple is the key, the blood between a heavenly being and a dark cultivator. What better combination for a vessel?

A/n

What are your hypothesis?