68: Where it Began Part 1

The emperor returned after spending the whole day with Wei Yanlin then returned to the palace.

He then began to cultivate healing his core then after healing he went to discuss the circumstances with TengFei Xinjiang since he knew the dark cultivator.

"Well they are despicable for once but before I tell you everything tell me what happened during your time here" TengFei Xinjiang said.

"I don't want to"

"It's best you do that Yuan person I need to know something about her" TengFei Xinjiang said.

The emperor sighed then took a deep breath.

30 years ago.....

"Zemin! Zemin!" A woman yelled from the distance

A little boy who was hiding in the bushes laughed then cover his mouth.

"Zemin there you are" she smiled

He smiled as he was found.

"Ah lady Niu we must hurry" a servant said

"Yes yes I understand"

Zemin was confused he tilt his head.

"Mama is something wrong" he said worried

"Ah Min'er we must head on to a long holiday" she smiled

"Yeah holiday!" He giggled

"Min is everything prepared" she asked

"Yes my lady"

The 2 was in a rush soon she lifted the young boy in his arms then quickly headed to the carriage and sit inside.

"What about grandpa and grandma?" He asked

"They won't be coming don't worry they'll be fine" she said nervously

He nods as he took out a lotus cake from the bag and eat.

The lady was nervous she kept looking through the window frantically Zemin was worried something was wrong.

"Mama I miss Chao I want to play with him" Zemin said

"I'm sorry Ah-Ze you won't be seeing Chao for a while"

"Okay"

Zemin frowns Niu sighed then close her eyes then took off a ring off her wedding finger then lifted up Zemin's hand and put it on his thumb.

"Ah-Ze when you find your true love you give this to Okay" she said with eyes filled with tears.

The boy nods she took him up close in a hug then jumped through carriage window as it stumbled over.

"Mama" little Zemin said worried

"Don't look" she pushes is head in her bosoms.

She was now facing a lot of shadow soldiers she frowns upset.

"You'll not take my son" she said fiercely

"Hmp you don't have much of a choice"

She took out a magic lightning whipped then kept zemin in her arms as she fought the shadow assassin.

Zemin was scared he didn't know what was going on his mother hopped back she was out number she couldn't fight them all while protecting him.

She then began to run when back came and an all out fight was brought but while running some manages to chase after her.

"Mama"

"Ah-Ze"

Suddenly she stopped when a man appeared in the sky now causing the mood and sky to become crimson red they were surrounded.

"Kill the child" the man demanded

"No I will not" she said protecting the child

She kissed his forehead.

"Fine then die"

The men attacked as the men in the sky watched she protected Zemin with all her might.

Zemin was scared when he saw a man cut his mother arm she winched.

"Mama" he cried

"No need to worry Ah-Ze I'm fine" she said

Another come to up to try and stab him but she dodge resulting getting stabbed in the other arm.

Both arms where trembling but she didn't let go off Zemin, seeing his mother hurt Zemin was scared suddenly the man in the sky raised his hand up a bit.

"This is taking way too long"

Suddenly blood gushed out of Niu's body she dropped to the floor and let go off Zemin she started to twist and twirl up as if possess while screaming terrifyingly.

Zemin was scared as his face reflects horror as he watches his mother bend and twirl up.

Zemin was terrified he back off then screamed bloody murder.

Lightning strikes from the heavens and strikes the man in the sky then the people around him a crimson mark slowly appeared on his forehead.

Soon the ring on his hand began to glow then flash.