43: That Eunuch was pervert

Jie'er was playing ball with Jianyu and Bai ling when Yanlin returned came.

"Yanlin?" Jie'er said puzzled

"Mother" he said solemnly

"Hmm? Yes?"

"I'm gonna attend the academy early" he said

This surprised Jie'er which lead to inadvertently asked

"Why?"

"I want to become knowledgeable and strong enough so I won't make the same mistakes as my aunt did I'll be a better person" he said.

Jie'er heart skipped a beat Yanlin didn't know but Jie'er was quite sensitive when comparing to Yuan to he held an inferiority to her and the recent discussions with his mother made it worse was the only reason the emperor with him was the strong resembles to his love.

"Xiao lin don't rush your growth because of what someone else did your still this empress son even when angry" Ning jie said,

Yanlin smiled then looked at Jianyu he needed time for himself to clear things up he will clear his name.

"I understand muqin but I'll be fine I'll even visit on the breaks" he smiled

Soon Jianyu eyes became full Yanlin open his arms as Jianyu you ran to him.

"Dàgè!"

"I'm not gone forever you'll see me again promise"

Jie'er stoop down and kissed him on his cheek causing the little one to blush.

"Your free to cause lots of mischief when bored" he said

He grinned and nods.

Xian after a week heal and went to investigate on the dark arts practitioners.

Ning jie asked Jianyu saw Yanlin off as he enters the carriage.

"Little bun don't be sad"

"Jianyu will see brother again" he told himself.

They went in the yard to see Xi Xi and Bai ling playing Jie'er must say the little thing was quick on its feet he shakes it's tail and and it began to spark up.

"I see such a fierce one" Xi Xi teases

"Hiss"

The fox shoot lightning from it's tail at Xi Xi but he blocked it with no trouble the little cub's attack was harmless without but smart and already seems to know how to use it's dispite seeming to not be that much old.

Bai ling was a thunder fox which could be very dangerous and rare but what's was even more rarer about this fox it seems to gave more powers.

"Xi Xi don't bully Bai ling" he said

"I wasn't"

Jin was walking with tea to serve his master to serve his master when suddenly Xian startled him resulting him dropping and lose his balance he lean back on the wall then smiled looking down, his legs were crossed and his hands were crossed.

"Don't need to go falling for me" he said

"I wasn't he do you mind helping?" Jin asked irritated

Xian looked at Jin and said nothing

"I'm going to leave for a while and won't be back" he said coldly

Jin became more annoyed this guy still didn't bother to help him.

"Why are you telling me this go won't you jeez" he complains

"I just want to see you one last time before I go"

"Then go you co co man" Jin said

Xian turned smiling as he darkens.

Jin find that man extremely strange and suspicious the first time he met him he was flirting with a noble lady in broad daylight.

His first impression of him was bad then the second imperial was when he caught him sleeping on imperial edicts and files without a care in the world second impression of him terrible.

3rd impression of him he flirted with empress drinks in broad daylight play around get in unnecessary fights at this point Jin had no good impression of him he didn't deserve the place he was given.

Jin didn't like this person one person one bit but this person always seems to talk unnecessarily to him though he never exactly flirted with him and mostly ever seemed serious around him even though his rude as hell.

"Such a weird person"

Jin brushed off Jin wasn't even sure this person was an eunuch no eunuch was that pervert and he was one himself although he was ger as well but point was point was taken and that eunuch was pervert.