38: truly love

The madame looked down at Jianyu with disdain,

"You have the face of your father but the manners of your mother it's repulsive I will indulge you since you are my grandson" she said.

"No need I'll defend my mother you lie NaiNai father loves mama more than you'll ever know"

"No your a child how could you ever know you father is completely disgusted by him have you not see it" she asked.

Ofcourse his seen it if Jianyu hadn't witnessed it himself he would have believe his grandmother but he knew he knew how his father was.

It was the day when Jianyu was mercilessly whipped by the guard Jianyu you was exhausted from pain he was very weak and had little energy he was on his very last, he couldn't believe the concubine would be so wicked but he wished to hear his mother's voice atlease one more time before passing away.

Suddenly a shadow cover the moon light he looked up and all colors from his colorless face was flushed it was his imperial father had he come to hurt his imperial mother.

Jianyu mustered up all courage in his body then held the bed and raised.

"N-not ...... mama" the little one huffed tirely

The emperor looked at him eyes cold and seemed rather merciless Jianyu's legs gave out and he felt down flat from weakness.

Was this how he die he couldn't protect his mother.

Suddenly he was gently lifted off the floor then felt something warm and comfortable around the back it was as if all agonizing pain his just been through was wish away

The emperor then gently put him down to sit and took out lots of cake and sweets from his spacial ring.

Jianyu was confused why was his imperial father so........ gently and kind?..

Soon the emperor snoop down before them.

"I didn't fully healed but you wouldn't feel any pain and it's not life threatening" he said coldly

Jianyu look at his father still a bit confused his face still hasn't changed much but his actions was very different.

"Don't say anything as for the wish I can't torture her myself Jie'er will play with her" he said "yu'er stay by Jie'er side his extremely lonely and hurt" the emperor said.

His father's voice was cold and his face showed no expression but Jianyu could understand him he didn't needed to show him threw a smile or anything.

Jianyu eat the lotus cake which was extremely delicious the emperor got up and sit next to Jie'er and put his hand over Jie'er, Jianyu watched his father who was extremely focused on his mother.

The emperor's seemed to be struggling after a while and for what felt like an hour the emperor suddenly threw up blood which surprised Jianyu the emperor stopped it.

"If you cause a ruckus his consciousness will return" he said

He gently lifted Jie'er upper body in his arms and hug him then caressed his face.

"Jie'er I will save you"

The emperor kissed the mark on Jie'er forehead then gently placed back on the bed the blood that was left from his crimson lips on to Jie'er forehead glowed and disperse.

The emperor got up and took out more food.

"Father why did you leave Jianyu all alone why did you make mother sad do you not love mother" he asked

The emperor held the hand of little Jianyu then said.

"I'm sorry I've left you alone whenever you need me come to as for your mother theirs no eternity without him if there's no you and there's no me I love him and let no one make you believe otherwise" the emperor said.

Jianyu smiled

"Good then always us"

Jianyu put out his pinky out the emperor wrapped his pinky around his and both shake.