94: Unceremonious Wedding Night

Ning Jie opens the door but before he could reac to the emptiness of the room, in that second he was knocked unconscious, he was locked and sealed in the room.

The emperor smell his wrist, there was no liquor smell he had to take quick bath in order to smell appropriate for Jie'er he can't possibly make his Jie'er remember this night as him smiling like a drunk.

Opening the door there was a strange but sweet smell.

¡¡¡THUMP!!!!

There was a struck of pain in his chest, soon the birthmark on his head began to thump. He feels as if his head might crack, could it be? The original soul is trying to fight for dominance. He held it, it's been years since it acted up why now?! He must leave!

“Your imperial majesty!! Or should I say imperial husband.” A flirtatious voice said grabbing his arm.

The emperor pauses observing the person holding his arm, he looks up and down. His brows furrows this person was not his Jie'er.

Ning Yuan froze startled she gently backs off then smiles awkwardly. She tries to regain her composure, “your majesty why are you looking so scary? Careful or you just might scare me away. Hehe”

Reclaiming her confidence she teases him while mimicking Jie's mischievous smiles. As she goes to touch the emperor he backs away.

This was strange, Jie er teases and makes thousands of advances to the emperor, but he never evaded them but yet tonight. Could it be? That the emperor is not as interested in Ning Jie as she once thought?

“Did I do something wrong? I've dress up extravagant for you," she teases with a familiar flirtation. "Do you not want to make this special night fun for your wife?" She advances.

"You're not-"

Jie'er made a sudden move to come closer to him but immediately he backed off 3 steps, soon there was some killing intent in the air that gave Jie'er a choking sense of death he stumbled back and hold his chest.

The emperor could feel it in his gut, that's not him, not his wife, not his empress.

“Don't do that your not Jie'er"

Yuan looked up surprised, how?! Still she will not break character she furrow her eyebrows

"What do you mean? I am jie," she insists.

This person was infact an exact replica of Jie'er same in every way well to the raw eye but the emperor's heart has never speed up once or skipped a beat and he didn't give him the instincts of his significant other so their's no this person is his lover.

"No, you're not my love, who are you?"

"Even now you still refuse me… but tonight I'll have you to my self, regardless." She states.

The emperor's vision begins to blurr as he could feel his lower hardens. He feels pain as well as a sense of weakness, urges, heat.

This was impossible, he shouldn't be feeling such thing in this moment. He stumbled back why was this happening?!

Soon his memories shifted a bit. He heard the sound of bones breaking.

“YOUR IMPERIAL MAJESTY!!! YOUR IMPERIAL MAJESTY!!”

“I'm not angry, I know you didn't mean it…”

Zihao feels him the inner him is fighting to be released. Soon he feels someone touching his clothes, he looks up seeing the fake touching him. His face was flushed with lust thus disgusted Zihao how could it not?! Someone imitating his beloved sullying the love he has for him.

He pushed the person back but strangely his push didn't do much damage, his stomach churns as he feels the heat in his body risen. The person walks up to him gently holding his face while looking at him.

“Oh your imperial majesty, you should see your face right now. You look to be in so much pain, let me help you.”

She stoops down a bit kissing him on the lips, the emperor was appalled but his arms and his body wasn't listening to him. He quickly gets picking up the fake in his arms and throwing him on the bed while removing his clothes. “Tsh, I don't want to… I hate this!”

“Your imperial majesty,” Ning Yuan said huffing.

Her mind dizzy with pleasure, as she prepares herself to be embraced by the emperor there was a loud shattering sound and soon the emperor's body falls unconscious on her.

“Huh? Your imperial majesty?”

Before Zihao could defile the love he has for Jie'er he'd rather die, taking a risk he blow himself in the stomach with the intent of crushing his core so the blow would be enough to stop him from betraying his love.

Yuan was left at lost, she tries shifting him over to wake him. “Your imperial majesty! Your imperial majesty!” She cries almost desperate.

The master appears in front of the bed and click his teeth, “stubborn to core even in this life,”

Ning Yuan huffs her body was in shambles, “Master, maybe we should stop this. This is proof enough, I can't be humiliated anymore.”

The master looks at her, soon his eyes glows and her chest begins to hurt. “Urgh! Master it hurts.”

“I've come too for to stop here so for now,”

The master takes out his flute and begins to play it as red mist came from it.

An Yuan who happens to just found the unconscious Jie was now walking with him to imperial chambers. There is something strange about this, he quickly turns when he suddenly hear a smooth melody, before he knew it he drops Jie'er and begins to follow it as in trance.

It wasn't long before he reaches the room in which Yuan and the unconscious emperor stayed.

“Yuan my dear child, the plan will continue but it's a little different but don't you worry your secret will be safe with me and only me.”

Soon An Yuan begins to remove his clothes walking closer to her and so did she. The master smiles as he plays the flute as the two of them engaged in bedding activities.

Soon early dawn came Jie'er soon regain consciousness and was in total shock, “Ah! Why was I on the floor! Did I get too drunk?! My wedding night!!”

Jie'er soon gets up and begins to run to the room then wide opens the door only to see, the emperor and his sister laying naked into what was supposed be his matrimonial bed… together.

“W-why?...”