61: A human is still a human"

So let's be clear about something the no love story between Zheng Chi and TengFei Xinjiang × NO!, TengFei Xinjiang's relationship with Zheng Chi isn't even enough to be called platonic since he only saw them as how humans looks at cats and dogs and I'm sure not many people want to date their animals right I know his married to him but he doesn't see it as relationship more like a leech for his pet.
But don't hate him he still tries them well and with respect and he does have a tiny bit of care because if he didn't he'd have have left them for dead so.

I don't want Zheng Chi to fall in love because his character would seem a bit too pitiful and I feel it will take away from his character so no.

After swallowing completely Zheng Chi dropped to the floor clutching his chest as an increasing heat engulf his abdomen soonn it calmed down Zheng Chi God up then looked at TengFei Xinjiang.

"I-I broke through" he stuttered

His body felt more lighter and much stronger his face light up more tears flowed down his eyes then TengFei Xinjiang took a Token and swing it around grinning.

Zheng Chi finally felt that he could finally get the strength to step on those who made him suffered.

"I've saved those who made your fate the way it is wont you make it entertaining?" He said grinning

"The Zheng you save them"

"Yep make it interesting now that you are general won't you step on those who wronged you"

Zheng Chi put his hand together then bowed.

"Thank you master"

"Good now for the next phase or my plan"

He grinned widely.

Xian was planning to return after gathering a few information from the girl to think he spend so much time away from him it could mean a lot of trouble he wonder how many human has died already.

Xian was Zihao's leech he was use to humans Zihao wasn't and he was human it's ironic his the heavenly dragon not him yet his the one holding him back.

Xian back off quickly when the ground exploded he looked up then saw a kid.

"As expected you are strong"

Xian turned his direction to the kid and frown looking in up from a distance

"Why does this kid looked so annoyingly familiar" Xian said to himself

"You be my opponent I hope your worthy"

The kid attack after him but he dodge he blocked his attack with the sword, xian pushed him away but the kid put forced inside him and push him away.

Xian was taken a back by his strength.

"What the hell is this kid I guess I shouldn't underestimate him" Xian said to himself

The kid ran up to Xian in a flash Xian blocked his back then use his power to float the kid in the air and hit him into the wall.

"Let's see your cultivation method"

Usually it'd be easy to see through one's rank for him and it was but what Xian saw shocked him for a moment giving the boy a chance to attack but quickly Xian reacted and kicked the child with a lot of strength.

The kid flew right into the wall then he was knocked out Xian tied him with his heavenly binds.

"A Dracotaur how is that possible?" Xian thinks

Xian took him up and put him over his shoulder then hopped off.

TengFei Xinjiang was walking to in Wei Zihao's room then he paused.

"Xiao Zihao where are you going"

"Pocket dimension I'm going to help Jie'er"

"Oh so your carrying him to your special space that's not you Xiao Zihao why would you do something like that"

"So Jie'er can become immortal and go to Tian (heavenly realm) with me" he said

"Oh really good luck then" TengFei Xinjiang laughed.

Zihao nods then turned his back and walked into the portal soon TengFei Xinjiang made an array over the portal before it disappeared.

"Xiao Zihao you really think I'd be okay with carrying a human to Tian no matter how much you love him a human is still a human"