55: Old Wen

Ning jie was in the market buying clothes for his bun after all his so cute how could he not want to dress him up.

"Try jade green no blue no purple argh my bun is so cute anything fits even mourning clothes"

He hugged him kissing his cheeks.

The people in the store could only watch Ofcourse the person didn't lie he was very cute indeed and his fat cheeks makes you want to pinched them.

Soon came some servants serving snacks Ning jie was so engulfed by his bun all he did was placed a gold bar on the tray not paying attention to the tea being served Jin immediately notice and said.

"Buy them all" Jin said

The servant bowed then left after that Ning jie came out the shop soon Jianyu's stomach growls.

"Oi mother should get you something to eat Oh I know"

Ning jie smiled.

😋😊😋😍😍

"Old Wen!!!"

Ning jie said barging inside the place the people turned around and was mesmerised by the beauty who just barged in the place.

A man came in the throwing pots after Ning jie.

"Leave you troublesome brat" an grumpy man yelled

Ning jie dodge laughing he quickly caught the frying pan and use it to defend himself from the incoming knives that was being aimed at him.

Jin just casually took Jianyu to a seat and ordered

"Oh come on old Wen forgive me"

"How could I you troublesome brat"

Mr. Wen was one of the many adults who fell pray to Ning jie's pranks several times he use his illusion spells against him and being the ordinary man he was Mr. Wen always fell for it.

Old wen got a broom and ran up to him but being the swift and nimble person he is Ning jie dodge without effort.

"Mr. Wen you almost caught me that time" he teases

"Shut up you villain your married with a kid and your still this troublesome" he yelled

Jianyu was now enjoying his longevity noodles smiling as Ning jie and old wen make a wreckage of the place.

The person where enjoying the show many was enjoying it as they remembered the old days the new comers didn't know it was the empress but the die hard customers knew the truth and the others between just miss the show and was glad to see it again.

After old Wen finally calm down he sit and joined them at the table.

"I see your still active and well that's good" he said

"Yep I see your still strong as ever old Wen"

"Please go home"

"Aiya why would I do that when your restuarant is so fun" he said

Old Wen snorts then drink his tea before clamping in down soon the room erupted into whispers.

"Isn't it him"

"Yeah looked at him"

"His covered in blood"

"So scary"

All looked at the entrance to see TengFei Xinjiang covered in blood that was clearly not his.

"Oh restuarant owner" he said smiling

He took his first step suddenly two men from behind came to attack him but with a simple swing of the sword their heads were removed.

The people in the restuarant were modified all frozen old Wen in all his years only witness 1 terrifying presence and compare to him that man was very calm.

Old Wen hurried over to him politely but kept his facade but his legs and hands where trembling with fear.

"Oh look Bun it's your daddy's uncle Teng-"

"Mamma I already know his name!" He rushed to say

Ning jie was surprised never has Jianyu cut him off before but he brush him off.

"Do you want to say hello" he said smiling

Jianyu shakes immediately his father specifically told him never to approach him at first he didn't understand why he was father's uncle but now he understood why not because of the blood be because of terrifying aura he gave off his presence was rather unwelcoming.

"Give me your strongest wine" TengFei Xinjiang said

"Yes how much"

"Hmp all of it Ofcourse"

TengFei looked at the small jug in his hand then turned it and drink the last drop of wine.