10: Empress's day out with bun

Today the empress decided to go out with his bun, he looked down at the pouting Jianyu who was holding on to his hand tightly.

"What's wrong bun?" He asked smiling

"Mom is very pretty I don't see why she should where make up mom will look less pretty" he pouts

Ning jie giggled at his cute bun.

"That's the point my bun mother is very attractive so he gets unwanted attention so he must hides his beauty"

"Hmp that's not fear" he said still pouting

"Now little bum let's not ruin our mood and enjoy our day" he said

"Okay" he smiled

They both stop at shop to by skewers for all of them when Jianyu took his first bite his face sparkled and Jin and Ning jie can't help but watch his adorableness.

"Yu do you like it?" Jianyu said

"Yes aunty nanny never gave me any like this I've always seen she eaten it bun never gave me any" he said

It was now Ning Jie's mood soured he was told by Jianyu the many suffering he went through at the hands of a servant but he didn't call her out soon simply because, he was still planning on ways to make her suffer himself.

"Now you have mommy and he will spoil you to no end" he said smiling

They all went to a toy shop and anything Jianyu remotely rested his eyes on Ning bought it without care and soon, he had his many guards delivered his luggage.

"Now for clothes"

Ning jie was beautiful heaven with the heavy layer of makeup, he had made sure that he didn't draw too much attention since he was beautiful sexy and a seductress.

Even before he married the emperor he was well know for being the number on beauty in the country and second was his sister Ning Yuan.

Jianyu hold his mother as he glared at every man who was staring at him with hungry eyes, even if he was not familiar with his father his mother was still his and no one else only mother and father could have each other.

(Readers don't bash the kid his only 5 years old he doesn't understand the 'Adult' world and I'm sure y'all who has single parents out their when young you thought the same thing I did at some point but stop when daddy didn't show up)

"Mom let's go eat mommy must be hungry"

"Mommy is hungry or bun is hungry"

The bun smiled happily.

The story of Jianyu birth wasn't exactly sad he didn't always ignored him like he did use too, after his sister Ning Yuan eloped with the emperor who back then was the crown prince Ning Yuan immediately got pregnant.

Ning jie was furious and felt betrayed, Wei Zihao never touched Ning jie not once when they got married and to know the bitch Ning got to him before he could his official wife.

Ofcourse Ning jie couldn't forgive them but when Ning Yuan died after giving birth their was no one to take care of her child since their parents wanted nothing to do with the bastard so he had no one to back him, Ning jie too advantage of the young newborn he said that as long as he made him the empress and stay the empress he'd keep him as his son.

Ning Jie didn't want Wei Yanlin feel bad for something he never done so he never told Yanlin the origin behind his birth, another agreement that was made was to give him a son and make sure he becomes crown prince under few conditions that is.

Three years after taking care of Yanlin Jianyu was born and most of his attention went to the little angel and being the spoiled brat he was, Yanlin got angry Ning jie had tried to balance both attention but Yanlin constantly wanted attention and would ride on his conscience saying he doesn't love him and all those things.

Ning jie had to leave the barely 2 years old Jianyu to a nanny to take care of the bastard that resembles the bitch he called sister Ning jie should have known.