34: hands intertwine

Xian observed the girl as she took out her sword and in a flash all of them where cut down she had great skills he could tell with just that one move.

Suddenly the girl sit in the meditating position suddenly small red dots came from out the bodies of the dead men and started to flow in side the girl.

Xian was angry he immediately jumped to attack the girl but another man came to stop Xian.

"You people how is it possible?" Xian said

"A cultivator hmp him I'll kill you then I'll use you to break through" the man smirked

"Such ignorant creature your dark cultivation hasn't reach far enough yet" Xian said

Xian attack head on with his sword the man dodge but Xian speeds up and it starts to cut the man who was on the defensive killing this meager one was easy but the other one he wasn't so sure.

The man fell to the floor he then clenched his teeth then stand again he sliced the center of his hand which made blood flow from it.

'Ah right dark art practitioners use blood art I should watch out for that' Xian said

The man threw the blood after Xian it turned into red lasers and shoot after him but Xian easily blocked them he slashed his sword and beam of light appeared and cut the lower torso of the man, the man fall back coughing blood.

The man was leaning on the wall with his lower half bleeding heavily Xian soon started to walk closer to the girl.

"My lady!"

The girl gently open her eyes that was glowing crimson red even though Xian couldn't see her face the eyes glowed strongly threw the veil, Xian stand on guard as the girl gently stand.

It was already the next day and it was today the emperor should dual cultivate with Ning jie.

"Come on Bai Ling" Jianyu laughed

Jianyu had name his new pet fox Bai Ling and he was now playing with him he couldn't with Yanlin since he was attending classes, Ning jie was thinking as he watched Jianyu.

That fairy fox how did the emperor get his hands on such a rare and powerful existence it was no mere silver fox but of the rare spiritual class it was young now but it was very intelligent and Ning jie knew a few things about the heaven and fairy realm thanks his master.

Like one was that cultivators can't really enter those places freely and the fairy king hated humans and found them intolerable the other is that those 9 tail silver fox are rare so rare that the fairy king put them in a special place so that no one can get them, so the big question is how the hell did the emperor get his hand on it?.

The evening came down and it was time to cultivate Ning jie looked at the emperor who still held a cold expression but for some reason he felt that he was sad or was it just his imagination.

"Let's get this over with" Ning jie said coldly

The emperor nods as they enter the private room together they sit on the floor mat each facing each other Ning jie and the emperor raised their hands simultaneously then place it on each.

Ning jie closed his eyes and so did the emperor soon after.

The two began to cultivate Ning jie felt relaxed as he cultivates his mind was clear and relaxed but his heart was in turmoil he was ignoring the beating of his heart and closed it off.

The emperor felt comfortable as both his and Jie'er energy synchronized it felt nice as his heart smooths he was feeling so sad yesterday but now he felt better just by being next to him.

Soon the emperor's fingers began to twitched uncomfortable he then slowly place his long gentle fingers and intertwine it between Ning jie.

Ning jie flinched then gently open his eyes looked at his hands that were gently being held by the emperor his eyes were still being closed Ning jie can't help but think back to before everything happen then smiled and close his eyes.