41: Dark Art practitioners

Jie'er enter the room the emperor looked up the his eyebrows furrowed.

"Your majesty why are you looking so scary careful or you just might scare me away"

He teases the emperor while walking up to him with his typical mischievous smiled, he was about to touch the emperor but he back off.

Jie'er was caught off guard by this action the emperor has never evaded his teases and thousands of advances yet tonight he does was he not interested in him had he been wrong the whole time but he smiled.

"Did I do something wrong I've dress up extravagant for you" he teases "do you not want to make this night fun for your future wife" he said.

"You're not-"

Jie'er made a sudden move to come closer to him but immediately he backed off 3 steps and there was some killing intent in the air that gave Jie'er a choking sense of death he stumbled back and hold his chest.

"Don't do that your not Jie'er"

Jie'er looked up and furrow his eyebrows

"What do you mean I am jie"

This person was infact an exact replica of Jie'er same in every way well to the raw eye but the emperor's heart has never speed up once or skipped a beat and he didn't give him the instincts of his significant other so their's no this person is his lover.

"No you're not my love who are you?"

Suddenly Jie'er stand up straight

"Even now you still refuse me but tonight I'll have you to my self"

Suddenly the surrounding became blurry.

The emperor opened his eyes he was having a dream Yes it seems he's regain some consciousness of that night.

*bang*

Suddenly Xian burst through the door covered in blood then passed out.

A day later...

Xian opened his tired eyes the restrictions on the human body is really irritating to think a strong dragon such as himself is suggested to this state in a mere week of fighting dark arts practitioners he growled upset.

Soon he saw a bowl was put at his mouth he took it and drink.

"Your hurt" the emperor said

"Oh Xiao Zihao you still worry about this brother you should know I won't die like this" he said smirking

"What happened?"

"Xiao Zihao have I ever told you about the reason why there is so much restriction on the travel between realms" he asked

"No"

"Well"

Thousands of years ago long before Xian was born humans fairy and heavenly being could pass through each realms very easily humans would often come to cultivate in the heavenly realm because of its richness of Qi all the races live happily until Xing Li.

Xing Li was a man with little cultivation he was the founder of dark arts a Daoist master he reined terror on the 3 realms spreading his dark arts on all beings but spreading chaos everywhere the imperial dragon emperor and Empress spent thousands of years fighting the dark arts practitioners.

The heavens was in chaos soon the dark art practitioners where defeated and the dark arts God was killed off and the imperial sneered upon the humans they wanted to kill them off but instead they made it difficult for them to ever ascend to the heavens until.

"But I'm human" he said

"Your the exception"

It was true maybe it was because they pity the poor thing after all when they found him he was quiet traumatized and suffered from memory loss and he cling to the imperials mostly even now he was still hasn't recovered from the trauma and can't show emotions.

Xian was against the idea of them adopting a human but who would have thought he come to love the little troublesome one that if he asked him to end both the heaven and fairy realm he would Xian just found this child un hateable.