12: This lady will compensate you handsomely

When Jianyu turned to see his mother he ran from Jin.

"Mother!" He yelled

The woman was surprised now that she looked at them the servant was dress inexpensive clothes ones that servants shouldn't dream of wearing and the little boy's clothes was even more expensive than her and the mother he was dress plain and simple but only fools couldn't see that his dress wasn't no where near cheap.

Ning Jie saw the woman examining them and could tell what's she's thinking the funny this was this was the most cheapest clothes he could fine and to maggots like them this cheap thing was expensive, he left up his bun.

"My little bun tell me who wronged you?"

Jianyu points at the lady then at the boy with an angry face

"They did he took mother's gift he took Jianyu's windmill"

"Shut up it's mine" the chubby boy yelled

The woman snapped out her daze then smiled proudly.

"Yes your son tried to steal my son's toy such an undisciplined brat" she snared

"You lie granny it's mine mother personally gave me it"

"G-granny!" She stuttered angrily

The woman was not particularly old in fact she was just 24 but Jianyu who was use to the magnificent and beautiful appearance of his mother standards where high so to him that woman was old even though Ning jie was 5 years older than he.

"Brat! You dare call this lady old like servant like master both undisciplined first your son dare try to steal then your servant attack my men how will you compensate this lady"

"You want compensate?" Ning jie said coldly

"Yes the damage your servant and brat done"

Ning jie looked around and see many things he smiled underneath,

"Say what's your name?" He said coldly

She didn't even bother to pay attention to her surroundings, Ning jie gave Jianyu to Jin as he gently placed his hand over his shoulder.

"Ya Shu better remember my husband loves his son if you compensate us handsomely maybe he'll by passed your behavior" she said proudly not opening her eyes

"Madame ya" a guard said in a whispered tone

"Quiet! Now let-"

As she open her eyes a whip latched her in the eyes she falls back holding her eyes screaming in pain.

"You bitch how dare you!" She screamed

"You want me to compensate you this lady will compensate you handsomely"

He took the whip and latched her once more bones crackled and she screamed out in pain no one could intervene it's obvious this person was an powerful cultivator, so the can only watched as the woman was mercilessly beaten.

"You dare put your filthy hands on my bun not even if you die a thousand deaths will you be able to be forgiven"

Ning jie took out a bottle with potions and poor it on her as she began to immediately heal when she was completely healed he once again beat her mercilessly, people found this person more terrifying than a demon even the demons most bow in respect because of how ruthless he is.

Ning jie healed her a second time then beat her on top of that and did it one last time leaving the woman hideous and completely disfigured, he then turned to the brat who pissed himself after witnessing Ning Jie's ruthlessness.

"Stay away from me my father will get back at you he will kill you and all your family" he said

Ning jie snared seeing the boy still having his son's windmill in his hands, Ning jie was mad but he control his bloodlust so he didn't kill anyone after releasing it.

Ning jie grabbed the boy by the wrist which held the windmill in it,

"You dare openly steal from my bun and lied my parents were doting but the always disciplined me so whenever I was wrong I was punished so I'll punish you today" he said coldly

Ning jie put the whip back in his waist then grabbed the kid's index finger the kid wide open his eyes.

"W-what will you do?!" He exclaimed

"Teach a brat like you not to steal understand"

*Cracked*

"AHHHHHH"