F O U R

••••

S C A R L E T

S C A R L E T

Overwhelmed. That's the only word that can even begin to explain how I'm feeling right now. It's been 15 years since i last saw my princess and i can't believe she's home where she belongs.

My heart ached as i missed out on 15 years of her life but nothing will ever compare to her being back in my arms safe.

She's grown up to be absolutely gorgeous, her bothers are going to have a hard time with the attention shes going to get.

This is all i ever wanted my whole family reunited back even the thought of it brought tears to my eyes, my baby girl isn't so small anymore.

I missed so much of her life

Her first steps

Her first words

But I'm going to make up for that

We all are

My feelings are all over the place, part of me is sad and angry the fact my sister is dead but then I couldn't care less as shes the one who took my daughter away all those years ago. Out of nothing but jealously and spite.

Ashley could never have kids she was infertile and i had 6. My absolute life lines, I would do anything for my children even Alexander whose one of the biggest mafia don in the world.

••••

I look around the room, my sons looking in adoration as their little sister descends up the stairs with Kayden to bed even Cohan. He may be acting like a brat now but I know deep down he's happy his little sister is home.

"This feels right" Alexander murmured

"It does" Cohan sighed

"Then why are you acting like a bitch" Cassius snapped

Cohan didn't say anything but walked up the stairs, he never liked showing his emotions and thinks acting this way is the best.