B O N U S C H A P T E R

⚠️This chapter has nothing to do with the plot hence it being a bonus chapter 😏

A L È X A N D E R

The excitement coerces through my veins as we walk through the shopping centre hand in hand.

It still felt weird to say he was my fiancé, I knew I shouldn't have sprung it on him like that but it felt right.

Plus he got something for it later

My husband to be and I were currently shopping for our wedding we weren't going to skimp on anything.

Jackson had the shopping center emptied so it was just my family with us as well as Chloe and Reece who are like family now.

We were buying our suits as well as the other stuff we needed for the wedding.

It still felt weird doing this without mum but as soon as this is over and when she wakes up- if she wakes up we will celebrate again.

••••

"No the grey doesn't go" Ezmie and Chloe agreed

Jackson was currently trying on a grey suit with a purple tie, we decided to have a purple and black themed wedding.

"Why not" Cohan groaned

"The grey is to dark, maybe if it was lighter then yes but that's a charcoal grey" Chloe scoffed in response to my brother

"I agree try the black one with the darker purple tie, and Xander make your self useful try on the black one with the waist coast" my little sister informed me more like ordered me

And I thought I was the elder sibling

She was more excited about the wedding than anybody else, ever since I promised her she could deliver the rings with Chloe.

I did what I was told going into the changing room next to Jackson, the suit griped in my hand.

Once I was changed I walked back out to my family who all had grins plastered on their faces.

"Yep, that's the one" My aunt Aubrey spoke with aunt Naomi agreeing

I viewed my self in the mirror, my eyes trailed down my self I looked good.

The purple was definitely a good choice, I mentally thanked Ezmie for coming up with the idea of a purple themed wedding.

Soon after Jackson came out and got the same response as I did.

"So what do you say Xander are you saying yes to the d- suit" Ezmie chimed

Everyone laughed at the way Ezmie phrased it but we said yes nonetheless.

••••

Before we could go back home, we had to get my brothers suits in addition to getting Chloe and Ezmie dresses for the wedding.