F O R T Y - S E V E N

••••

E Z M I E

E Z M I E

Everyone is staring at dad and Kyson as they carry on yelling at each other, no on bothering to step in.

"Your 17 for fuck sakes" he swore loudly

"That means nothing and you know it" Kyson retorted back

"Dad" Alex try to intervene but one look from dad and he shut right back up.

I could feel my heart racing at a million miles per hour, things were getting to intense the only person who could stop this is grandad and he's enjoying the drama.

"Why are you having a go at me like Ezmie isn't doing the same fucking thing and she's 16" Kyson yelled frustrated

I froze and so did everyone else, no one was suppose no know. I hid my relationship with him for a reason.

Turning I looked at Luke who's face was practically white with fear, I didn't have the heart to look them in the face.

"What" dad asked confused "that's not true"

"Oh but it is, she thinks she's so fucking sick sneaking around but Cassius and I know" he turned looking at me

I could feel the tears appearing in my eyes but I couldn't let them fall, I couldn't let him know he upset me.

"Ezmie" dad whispered

Matîs really enjoying the drama rn

I refused to look at him right now, the minute I do the tears will start and he will know it's true.

Luke and I decided to keep our relationship a secret for multiple reasons, this being one of them.

The day he asked me to be his girlfriend was one of the best days of my life, more so than returning home.

F L A S H B A C K

The mafia event was in a few days and I was starting to get nervous even being in the house gives me the chills.

Lexi, Reece and Chloe have gone out to find more information and to see if they can actually trust the Russian mafia.

That left me alone with Luke, ever since the kiss when we were going through the information I can't stop thinking about him.