T H I R T Y - F O U R

C A S S I U S

C A S S I U S

The days are blurring into one, it's been 3 days since Ezmie has left without a reason.

It's hard

She was the one that lit up the mansion and made everyone happy, even if she had a shit day her self.

Our parents and Alex think it's for the best as we track down Matîs but it's hard, he's a hard bastard to find.

No matter what, we may be the biggest mafia but he also has a mafia hiding him the same one that hid Ezmie away from us.

••••

Today mum was forcing Kyson, Cohan and I to return back to school, she said it would add normality back into our lives.

Nothing about this is normal

The familiar building that is called school came into view as Cohan was driving, he had hardly said anything in the last few days.

I sighed getting out, this was going to be tough. In the distance I saw Ezmie's friends they were looking for her.

Cohan and Kyson were none the wiser, I didn't say anything but walked over to them.

They deserved to know

Their eyes winded as I walked to them, it wasn't everyday one of the Gray brothers would walk over to someone, yet alone younger than them.

"Hey, your Ezmie's friends right" I asked slightly awkward

"Yeah, your Ky-

"Cassius" I smiled slightly

"Right sorry" her friend mumbled

"So where is she and do you know about the twins as well as Chloe and Reece" her friend asked

"They've gone, but we don't know where" I told them truthfully

"What do you mean" another one asked

"They left and we don't know where they've gone, sort of like ran away" I say slowly

"What the fuck" her friend I know as Ansley muttered

"Trust me, we're doing everything we can" I reassured them before leaving