T E N

••••

E Z M I E

E Z M I E

F L A S H B A C K
⚠️ T R I G G E R W A R N I N G ⚠️

8 years ago- Aged 7

The sound of the belt hitting my skin echoed around the room as I screamed in pain, she was drunk meaning I got hurt even worse.

WACK*

"You ungrateful brat" she yelled

I got caught eating before I was allowed but I was so hungry.

WACK*

"No wonder your parents left you with me"

Ouch, that one cut deep

WACK*

"He's on his way and he will not go gentle" she laughed manically

Now I'm scared.

She walked into the kitchen leaving me laying on the floor, I could feel the blood sticking to my back but this was only the beginning.

A knife was held in her hand and she walked back into the room a smug smile on her face as she got closer.

Her eyes betraying the only emotion I've ever seen and been accumulated to.

Hate, this woman loathed me with every bone in her body and I have no idea why, she's family.

The knife cut deep and she slashed it into my thigh, my screams were echoing around the room but no matter what no one would help me.

The pain intensified as she plunged it over and over again, her sadistic smile on her face as I screamed begging for her to stop but she never would.

She laughed watching the blood pour out of me as my vision got blurry, the black dots returning.

I wanted nothing more than for my life to be over, I had nothing else to live for. She made my life a living hell.

I gasped awake from going unconscious the one place I was save. She poured cold water all over me, the pain coming back as the water hit my wounds.

The stinging sensation coming back as she laughed manically, a bottle of salt lay idly in her hands.

No wonder it hurt so much.

She carried on hitting me that was until the door bell rang meaning he was here, the man even worse than her.

Her fiancé