T H I R T Y - N I N E

••••

T H I R D  P È R S O N

*A couple weeks later*

Things have been stressful around the Grey house, everyone was preparing for the wedding which was today.

As well as preparing they have been getting ready for war, they knew they had to save Ezmie's friends.

No news had happened on Scarlet Grey yet, her condition was slowly getting better which was good.

They family where just hoping that it would lore someone out so they can use them as bait to get information.

••••

The ball room of the Gray's estate was decorated for the wedding of the year, it wasn't everyday the don got married.

Purple and grey filled the room around, flowers practically everywhere you look.

The only girl of the family was currently tying bows to chairs with help of the American mafia heir.

Everyone else was currently finishing off the final touches in order to make Alexander's wedding perfect.

Everything was finally coming together they just hoped their plan would work the way they wanted.

Even if it meant Alexander and Jackson didn't get married.

They all just wished Scarlet could be here.

••••

The familiar wedding music filled the ball room as the groomsmen started walking down the isle to their place.

Chloe and Reece were next as Jackson wanted them incorporated into his wedding, he always viewed them as his children.

Ezmie and Luke were last, he was walking her down while she was throwing petals on the floor, making her brothers coo at her.

And finally the two that were due to get married walked down the isle hand in hand.

Grins plastered on their faces as they did so.

This was going to be a wedding they would never forget.

With a nod of encouragement from the ex British mafia don the ceremony began.

Nothing had happened yet causing them to sweat slightly.

"Alexander James Gray do you take Jackson Leon Ford to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and health, for better and for worse" the officiant spoke loudly

The audience were viewing the soon to be married couple with the upmost proudness and love.

"I do" Alex spoke confidently