T H I R T Y - T H R E E

••••

E Z M I E

E Z M I E

The paper was surrounding us, as Luke and I sat in one of the bedrooms of my old house.

Memories filled my mind but I immediately disregarded them

We had to start going through all the paper work hoping it would help us figure out where Matîs is.

Chloe, Reece and Lexi were downstairs trying to find anything that could help us.

The thing with Alex's and Samuel's mafia is, they have people all over the world protecting people and warehouses.

However the same can be said about other mafias as well, meaning we had to be careful.

My eyes were scanning and reading ad much paper as I could, we had been sat here for a while.

Luke groaned in frustration, his fist pulling slightly at his hair.

He looked hot

I admired him for a second, his blondish hair was slightly curly and cascaded onto his face.

His bright green eyes staring at the paper in his hands, don't even get me started on his hands.

"Are you done eye fucking me yet?" He smirked

"Nah, give me a second" I laughed softly still looking at him

He dropped the papers and looked at me, his eyes never left mine. They stared into me never boring once.

Slowly, his hand gripped me chin forcing me to keep looking at him. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips.

L U K E

L U K E

Fuck, she was driving me crazy. She doesn't realise what she does to me.

My hand was still gripped under her chin ensuring she stays looking at me, her teeth sunk into her lip before she licked them.

My eyes gazed down to her plump lips, after having a taste of her lips once. I craved to have them again.