F I F T Y - S E V E N

••••

T H I R D  P È R S O N *Two month later*

T H I R D P È R S O N
*Two month later*

A lot can happen in two months, the Gray family and friends finally returned back to the United Kingdom.

Relieved was to say the least, everyone got back into their normal routine except the children going to school they decided against it.

Ezmie's friends even moved in much to Cohan's displeasure, he was annoyed to start of with but he secretly likes it.

Alexander got back into mafia work as soon as he got back, he knew the mafia needed to become stronger especially after everything that had happened.

••••

However everything that had happened in the past couple of months didn't matter now, the only thing that mattered was Alexander's wedding.

He was finally getting married

Everyone was getting ready for the young don's wedding, the day that he would never forget.

Jackson and Alexander decided to forget about their fake wedding and use this one for the date to never forget.

Scarlet had ensured her first born's wedding was going to be perfect, she spent thousands on the day.

No one minded

This time they went for a blue and grey theme which suited the couple perfectly.

Alexander and Jackson were yet to see their wedding as Ezmie, Chloe and Scarlet had decided it would be a surprise.

The groom's were nervous to say the least, they we're getting married for real this time and nothing could stop them.

They were deeply in love

Ezmie stood in the room with her eldest brother while the others stood at the alter as groomsmen.

"I'm proud of you Xander" she spoke while fixing his tie

"Thank you Ezzie" he smiled lovingly at his little sister

"You look so handsome Alex" she smiled, tears in her eyes

He was wearing a royal blue suit which matched the theme, his tie in a similar colour and a waist coat in a grey colour.

[pictures at the end]

"Don't cry princess" he spoke softly using his thumb to remove her tears