T W E L V E

••••

E Z M I E

E Z M I E

It had been a few days since I asked my parents about starting therapy and they agreed. Dad told me he spoke to a friend of his who's wife is therapist and she would love to have me, I was slightly nervous but I feel more comfortable with it being a woman.

The past couple of days have been a blast, I've gotten closer to my friends, I'm glad they accepted me into their friendship group no matter what. They've also helped me talk more and become more confident which I've grown to love.

My brothers, cousins and I have also become closer, their really fun to be around even the older ones, well when their not working. Which got me thinking I still don't know what they do as a job and how they have so much money.

I notice weird things happen as well when we go out there's always a guard or something following us which is weird. I told my self not to worry about it and it's probably something to do with dad and Alexander's work.

••••

My heart was racing as i stood outside the door, it was my first therapy session. Alexander and Kayden were dropping me off as Cohan and the twins had football practice. I could feel the heat rising as we stepped in, my hands growing more clammier.

I'm starting to regret this

But its good for us

"Ezzie, you can do it we believe in you" Alexander spoke softly with Kayden agreeing

"I know but I'm nervous" i admitted

"It's okay to be nervous Ez, you've got this. Me and Kayden will be right here when you come out, I'm so proud of you" Alex spoke sitting down

He's proud of me

I can do this

"Ezmie Gray" the women called out

I can do this

I walked over to her, she was pretty she had blonde hair and green eyes and dressed professionally she definitely took her job seriously which I was thankful for.

She smiled and led me into a room, it was modern and had a homely feel towards it. She motioned for me to sit on the couch while she sat at a computer desk.

••••

True to their word, Alex and Kayden stayed waiting for me. They smiled as I walked out licking my lollipop she gave me.

"How was it?" Kayden asked

"It was good, definitely going to help me"
I smiled

We walked out the building and into the busy streets of London back to the car, when I got grabbed.