N I N E T E E N

••••

T H I R D  P E R S O N

T H I R D P E R S O N

Chaos, was the only word to describe the Gray house hold right now, the whole family now hearing about Ezmie's disappearance.

The Maddox family were currently flying over from America after the news of Luke being missing as well.

Lexi was in tears she had lost her twin, her other half but she had to stay strong. She was currently in the Gray house as well.

Nicholas was scared and that's not an emotion he felt often, he knew this had something to do with the mafia and she didn't even know about it.

Scarlet was shaking with fear, she had only just gotten her daughter back and now she's missing.

Alexander was in no mood to be messing around, his soul focus was finding his sister, the only one to break his mafia facade.

Kayden was hiding his emotions, only allowing anger to be shown. He was angry at him self.

Cohan, well let's just say he was the worse he was blaming him self yet again for his little sister to be taken.

The twins were crying, they were scared but knew they had to stay strong, they had hope Alex would find their sister.

••••

*20 hours since they've been gone*

Samuel and Ariana finally arrived at the Gray estate in London and were met with opened arms.

The British and American mafia have always been close allies, so this was bound to happen.

However they wished they were meeting on different terms and not because the youngest members of the family were missing.

"What happened" Luke's dad Samuel demanded

"They went out to get supplies for the project and haven't come home" Lexi explained hearing the story for the millionth time

"Are we sure they've been kidnapped" Ariana asked

"Yeah, they wouldn't just go missing" Alex sighed rubbing his face

"What do we do" Kyson asked looking at his eldest brother

"I don't know, we wait until the kidnapper demands something I suppose" Alex answered

"Wait! Are you fucking kidding me Alex our sister is missing and your saying wait!" Cohan shouted

"Cohan don't you dare" Nicholas shouted

"But dad, Ez is missing and he's saying to wait" he argued back

"Cohan, your brothers right there's not much we can do right now" Scarlet spoke looking at her son