T W E N T Y - N I N E

••••

T H I R D  P E R S O N

T H I R D P E R S O N

The sound of laughing could be heard echoing around the Gray estate as the whole family was there.

Ezmie had convinced the family to have a day without any work and just be together, they all thought it was a lovely idea.

They didn't know the true intentions behind it though

The sun was out and it was a lovely day in London which was strange for British weather but they enjoyed their day.

Nicholas and his brothers were standing by the barbecue preparing, while their wives sat around the pool watching their children.

Nora and Micheal sat viewing the family they have created, smiles permanently engraved on their faces.

Soon to be gone

The older children were joining in with the younger ones forgetting that they were in the mafia and having fun.

Ezmie was laughing and joking, she had put aside the real reason this was happening and had fun.

••••

"What about a chicken fight" Hudson smirked

"Yes, what teams" Lucas asked energetically

"Count us out on this one" Alex spoke with Kayden, Noah, Oliver and Logan agreeing.

"Your not going to do work are you" Ezmie pouted

"No princess were going to get drinks plus it would be unfair if we played" Noah replied

"I call dips on Ez" Cohan shouted

"Cohan she's a person not an object" Harvey laughed

"Okay" he replied holding his hands up in mock surrender

"Ezmie, who do you want to be with" Asher asked his cousin

"I'll go with Cohan" she giggled replying

"Okay Ezmie and Cohan versus Carter and Cassius" Kyson announced

Ezmie climbed onto Cohan shoulders with Carter doing the same to Cassius.

The whole family were watching at this point as everyone knew the children got very competitive.