B O N U S C H A P T E R

I felt bad there wasn't enough smut scenes between Luke and Ezmie, so here you go you horny fuckers ❤️

••••

E Z M I E

E Z M I E

*The house in Liverpool, just Ezmie and Luke alone*

My heart ponded every time I looked at my now boyfriend, the day he asked me to be his girlfriend was the happiest day of my life.

It was the mafia event tomorrow meaning I finally got to see my parents again soon and my brothers.

I missed them.

Chloe, Reece and Lexi had gone to the club to speak to Alexei so we could fully understand what was going to happened.

This left Luke and I alone, we had been alone before but this time the air had shifted between us, like we knew something was going to happen.

I was sat in the living room, as usual paper and files surrounded us but we weren't paying attention.

Luke was walking back into the kitchen but stopped in the door way, his arms flexed as he leant against the frame.

His blonde hair was pushed back looking messy, his grey joggers hung lowly giving me a view of his abs and v-line.

The minute the others left he took his t-shirt off, he was taunting me. I couldn't keep my eyes off him but how could I when he looked like that.

"Your drooling Emmie" he smirked

I snapped out of my daze upon hearing his voice, his face held a smirk but his eyes, they held lust.

He was lusting over me.

Instead of saying anything back I fluttered my eyes lashes as well as unknowingly bitting my lip.

He was driving me crazy.

"Fuck Ez, don't do that" he groaned throwing his head back

"Don't do what" I asked innocently getting up and walking over to him

I was only wearing his jumper and some shorts, it was hot in the house which was strange for the UK.

"Don't do that Ez, unless you want me to fuck you" he spoke graining slightly

I was in front of him now, barely reaching him even on my tippy-toes, he was tall even for me and I'm now 5'7.