T W E N T Y - F I V E

••••

E Z M I E

E Z M I E

*6 months later*

Ralph Waldo Emerson once said

'The person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be'

The quote couldn't be closer to the truth, a lot has happened in six months. I'm not the same girl I was.

People often say change is bad but when it comes to self development, the change has been good.

The scared little girl has gone and no longer cares about the people that hurt her, she's stronger.

I look in the mirror every single morning and actually like what I look at, my hair isn't the same natural brown it's now black.

However, somethings are still the same I'm still close with my family even when I am harbouring a huge secret away from them.

••••

The wind kisses my skin as I run, my legs carrying me as fast as I can. Luke and Lexi on my tail and we escaped the flaming building.

The smoke filled our senses and we keep going not stopping for no one not even the sound of the police.

Sirens wailed in our ears as we glanced at each other trying to cover our laughs, Lexi ran up a tree while Luke grabbed me behind an abounded house.

"That was close Em" he whispered

"Relax love, this wasn't our first time" I laughed softly

"I forgot who you were for a second then" he admitted

"Says the heir to the American mafia" I fought back

I may have forgot to mention I'm now an undefeated fighter as well as an assassin, which is the huge secret I'm hiding from my family.

Luke and Lexi helped me in becoming the name I am today, in the underworld I go as Acacia while Luke goes as Ace.

We decided to keep our identity a secret with Luke being the American mafia heir and my brother being the English mafia leader.

Lexi is the only one who knows mine and Luke's identify, we trust each other with our lives.

What you just witnessed was us running from a mission after killing the person we were suppose to, however the police got tipped off.

I glanced around looking for Lexi who was already staring at us intently, I nodded at her and Luke before we began running again.

Before submerging from the forest, Luke and I removed our disguise in hopes of not being seen while Lexi walks out normally.