F O R T Y - N I N E

••••

S C A R L È T *Two months later*

S C A R L È T
*Two months later*

Two months is a long time to go without seeing the people your use to seeing daily.

My heart is fucking aching to get them home, all of them I just need to know that their safe.

I miss them.

I miss the safety my husband provided.

I miss their arguments.

I miss their practicals jokes.

I miss their goofy mood swings.

I miss my children.

Tears spring in my eyes as I think about them, I hate not knowing if their safe or not.

I feel like a let down, my own children, nephews, brother in laws and husband got taken.

••••

These past months have been stressful, we've tried ever hacker know to try and track them down.

When I told Nicholas to put trackers on the twins necklaces I didn't think it would be this hard to get back into them.

Lexi Maddox had tried her hardest to hack into and i know it's fucking with her just like it is me.

"Let me try one more time" she cried out

I looked at the American mafia princess with pity, she misses her brother and friend.

All of my daughters friends have been fighting so hard so they can save them when the time comes but they're hardly sleeping as well.

They all look rough.

I glanced at Ariana who is also a mess she's been trying to keep the American mafia up from England, it's hard.

I sighed

"fine, one more time Lexi" i instructed while she smiled and happily got one with it

••••

Being at the estate gave me a piece of mind sort of, since it was the last place I remember seeing my family.

It's been tidied up now and everything is back to normal, my feet carried me to my children's bedroom.

Somewhere I often strayed away from but it reminds me of them.

Everything is completely the same.

Nothing has been moved.

Alexander always kept his room neat and tidy, the same black theme he had to his cars carried on to his bedroom.