T H I R T Y - F I V E

T H I R D  P E R S O N

*One month later*

The lights flickered as the limousine pulled up closer, inside sat the Gray family along side the American mafia don and Donna.

Mafia events happened often but this one was different, inside sat all the notorious mafia leaders and well as gang participants.

Lights flickered as they stepped out and made their way inside, immediately all eyes went to them especially the Russian mafia.

Alexei and his father were looking out for any signs of Matîs or even the Spanish mafia that had yet to come.

The over extravagant place was packed, many dons and donna's trying to make allies with others and sorting deals.

Everyone was oblivious to what was going to happen.

Alexander excused him self from his family and went over to greet Alexei, they had been good friends for a while now.

Alexei still hasn't told anyone about meeting with the devil twins except his father who wasn't to happy.

Sergio Petrov was the don to the Russian mafia and wasn't scared of anything that was until the devil twins came along.

Cohan and the twins occupied themselves at the bar straight away, they never liked these events.

Nicholas and Scarlet started to mingle everyone asking about the returned mafia princess but they couldn't say anything.

••••

Traffic was always something Ezmie had loathed especially when she had places to be.

The driver was driving as fast as they could but traffic clearly wasn't on their side, officially they were back in London.

No one knew how tonight would play out, not even Ezmie or Luke they just knew it was time Matîs was going to go down.

Over the past month while they were waiting for the event to happen, they found out a lot.

The information served them well, they were surprised but they didn't expect anything differently.

Everyone was nervous for how tonight would play out, it wasn't everyday the devil twins revealed themselves and that to their families as well.

Their plan was in motion it was officially time to put it in to place.

••••

Officially arriving at the venue, they were ready. They decide for Chloe and Reece to go first as well as Lexi and then finally Luke and Ezmie.