F I F T Y - F O U R

••••

L U K E

L U K E

The days are combining into one at this point, I can't even remember how long I've sat staring at her.

Her being Ezmie.

The love of my life.

There are countless tubes and wires connected to her, the only sound that can be heard is the beeping.

The same beeping that is keeping the girl alive, it's reassurance really.

To know that she's still alive.

But then again that machine is the only thing that's keeping her alive and it's slowly driving me insane knowing I can't help her.

Or if she will ever wake up

Everyone is worried sick, Ezmie was the light of their life so it's not surprise to see worry sketched on their faces.

••••

Her family haven't left her side until now, Ezmie's grandfather Micheal forced them to go take showers and change clothes.

Leaving us in her room beside her hoping that anything will happen or that she will wake up.

My sister sat cuddled up to Mackaiya, they finally admitted they were dating the other day.

I still haven't told them I'm dating Ezmie

Not even my sister

I'm waiting for her

Reece and Chloe were doing the same, I hope one day Ezmie and I can be as close as they are.

Jude was sat sprawled on the floor, they have tears still in their eyes but are to stubborn to let them fall.

Just like her

Malakai on the other hand, he's acting as if nothing is bothering him which isn't good. He's yet to cry.

"She better wake up" Ansley muttered looking at Ezmie

"She will, just give her time" Lexi responded

"Yeah, I believe in her, plus if she doesn't wake up who's going to get drunk with me" Chloe smirked

"Literally any of us Chlo" Mackaiya laughed

"Yeah but you have to admit Ezmie is a funny drunk" Reece spoke after wards

He was right

Ezmie will do anything when she's drunk

"Especially in truth of dare" Mason popped up

F L A S H B A C K