F I F T Y - E I G H T

••••

E Z M I E

E Z M I E

Alexander and Jackson's wedding was amazing, I can't believe my brother is married to the love of his life.

Last night he looked so carefree and happy like nothing could even bother him, it was great seeing him like that.

Considering Alex is usually pent up full of rage, like the mafia don he has trained to be it was weird seeing him like that.

His happiness is everything

••••

The gloomy weather was thrashing down on the window essentially waking me up, I groaned at the distate of the weather.

Slugging out of bed and towards my bathroom so I could shower before walking downstairs for breakfast.

Over the past couple of months my friends have moved in with us since their parents don't really care about them.

It's sad really

I couldn't imagine my parents not caring about me

It's been fun with them being here though even Chloe, Reece, Lexi and Luke moved in much to my brothers displease.

••••

The chatter filled my ears as I walked downstairs a huge grin spread on my face as I look at the people here.

Everyone special in a different way

"Ezmie, thank you for joining us" my mother playfully spoke

"Your more than welcome but we're are the love birds" I asked noticing they weren't here yet

"Still in bed after all their activities" Cohan laughed

We ignore him for now waiting for Alexander and Jackson to come downstairs and join us, that's if they do anyway.

The chatter continued as I sat next to Luke who placed his hand on my thigh instantly bringing butterflies to my stomach.

"Good morning gorgeous" he whispered so only I could hear

"Morning love" I smiled back

Breakfast was placed on the table and everyone dug in that was until Alexander and Jackson walked out.

Cohan immediately started laughing but one look from the two of them and he shut up.