TWELVE

it lingers when we're done

As Draco and Dru helped Pansy through the door of his flat, Calista and the boys followed close behind. Blaise was probably the most sober of them all, but Dru and Draco had been sobering up fast. "I enjoy you, Dru." Pansy slurred, as her hot vodka tinged breath grew very close to Dru's face.

"I enjoy you as well, Pansy." Dru laughed a little, helping her to the guest bedroom and tucking her into bed.

"Hey," she grabbed onto Dru's wrist. "You think Calista would come in here?" She asked, eagerly.

"I think you need to sleep this off and then talk to her in the morning." Dru smiled at her, before Draco shut off the lights and the two of them exited. Blaise had no issue sleeping in the chair again, and Theo was already making himself comfortable on the sofa.

"I'm gonna head down to Ziggy's. See if he's still down to party." Calista told Dru, before hugging her around her neck.

"Do you need me to walk you?" Dru asked.

"No, I'll be fine. You two have a good night, if you know what I mean." Calista decided to make one more, not so subtle implication.

"Good night, Cal." Dru shook her head, blushing and mortified. "I'm so sorry my friends can be a bit-,"

"Abrasive? Yeah, believe me, I understand the feeling." Draco assured her, nodding to his friends in the living room, who were now already snoring in a deep slumber. Draco stared her up and down for a moment, before slowly walking to her, and grabbing her hands. She peered up at him, desperate for his gaze and craving his touch.

"I had fun tonight." She told him, slightly nervous, wondering where the rest of the night was going to take them. He placed his thumb under her chin, tilting her face upward toward him. Her heart began to race as he stared down at her, before reaching his other hand to the cusp of her back and pulling her body against his, tightly. Their lips met abruptly, clashing together like war as their tongues tied with one another. He wanted her, and she wanted him. In this moment, everything else in the world was irrelevant. His hands gripped her upper thighs as he lifted her from the ground, and her legs wrapped around his waist.

Carrying her to the bedroom, still lip locked and heated in a sexual tension that was indescribable, he pushed open his bedroom door. He lightly lay her on her back, as he moved away only briefly, tugging off his shirt and pulling it over his head, flexing his muscles subtly. Dru gazed in awe, and a smirk crossed over his lips as he took notice to that. Reaching down, he helped her with her dress, which was not too tight, but not too loose either, so it came off quickly. It outlined her curves perfectly and clung to her thighs, making him want to tear it off even faster. He stared for a moment, taking all of her in, before leaning down and kissing her again. He could have her entirely tonight, and it still wouldn't be enough. Something about the way she trembled, made him realize he needed to go easy on her. He knew she hadn't been with a whole lot of people, especially since she confided to him that it's been a few years, so he'd take it slow and match whatever pace she set in place.

His lips made their way from her mouth down her neck and to her collarbone, sucking gently. Then he continued on, down her abdomen and to her waistline. His eyes looked up to hers for approval, and she nodded, anxiously. This was it. This was going to be her first time in 3 years, and she was eager to get it started. He fidgeted with her panties, before sliding them down her legs. His mouth caressed her skin, and his tongue slipped forward onto the wet surface. She was gushing like a waterfall and he was loving every second of it, as he felt himself harden instantaneously. Flicking his tongue back and forth, a moan escaped her mouth as she released so much tension from being practically celibate for all this time. Tangling his hair within her fingers, she shook with pleasure. This was exhilarating, to say the least. Grabbing onto his face, she attempted to pull him up to her but he fought back. "I want you to finish." He whispered in a hoarse voice, before returning to his prior doings. Her head fell backwards as her back arched slightly in the air. She couldn't maintain her cries of gratification as his speed quickened, and his hands pried her legs further apart.

"Draco," she moaned, not being able to say much more. He continued, intensifying with each flick of his tongue. It didn't take long before she felt that sweet release dripping out of her. And Draco couldn't help but smile to himself, before looking back to her. She immediately lunged up, grabbing the back of his head and kissing him with a force that surged through her. She was about to pull off his boxers, when she suddenly stopped. Her hands couldn't continue. He noticed this, and immediately understood, without actually understanding.

"Not all at once. It can wait." He assured her, with her face rested in between his hands now, and trying to make it seem like it was his decision to discontinue in an attempt to make her feel better.

"A-are you sure?" She stammered out. He nodded with a smirk.

"I just wanted you to feel good tonight, love." He kissed her forehead. Those butterflies couldn't escape her stomach as he pulled her panties back up for her, and lay down in bed, patting the side next to him. She lay back, nuzzling her head under his chin and she wrapped her arm over his bare chest.

"I could lay like this forever." She breathed, as he reached over, pulling a pack of Marlboro Reds from the bedside table. She eyed it, as he handed her one and lit it with the lighter he also had retrieved. "So you do smoke in your place."

"Occasionally." He shrugged, inhaling the smoke. She let out a sharp single laugh and he looked down, confused. 

"Draco Malfoy, were you smoking outside just to see me?" His face went red. "Oh my god, you totally were!" She sat up slightly, with a big grin on her face.

"Alright, you caught me." He felt embarrassed, but he liked seeing her laugh. Even if it was at him in a way.

"That's adorable." She lay her head back down, taking his hand in hers and rubbing her thumb over the rings placed strategically on his fingers. She was fully content, and finally, Draco felt some comfort in life.