SEVENTEEN

a fleeting moment
❗️18+❗️

Draco Malfoy was a wizard. And so were his friends. But not only were they just wizards, they were wizards who worked for a dark lord who won a magical war seven years ago and has been killing people. As far as Dru knew, Draco was not a murderer. He only killed the bad guys, who tried to kill him. He couldn't lay it all on her in one night, because it was already so much to take in. And he didn't really want her to know his full truth just yet. It was unbelievable, but after they showed her a little more magic, and gave in depth detailed stories, she was able to believe. And she realized the world held more mysteries to it than what meets the eyes.

"So this boarding school is really just a giant magical castle you all took classes in to learn spells?" Dru asked for a second time, as she lay next to Draco in his bed, watching him levitate the book, Hogwarts: A History. She was dumbfounded, but after hours upon hours of them smoking and talking about it all, she came around, even if she couldn't quite understand entirely. And now the two of them lay in bed at 5 in the morning, discussing the little things of magic. She went from true fear, to true amazement. She couldn't believe her eyes yet, here she was witnessing something surreal.

"Yes." He laughed, adjusting his arm from around her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I just am— wow. I'm speechless." She shook her head, grinning a cheeky grin.

"You haven't seemed very speechless with all the questions you've asked." He joked. She nudged his side playfully.

"But that guy from tonight? He tried to kill you. Why exactly?" She had so many questions, but Draco surprisingly didn't mind.

"He works for some bad people." In simpler terms. Dru nodded, not liking the situation, but not allowing it to deter her away from him. Draco was surprised with how well she was now handling this whole thing. He couldn't tell if she just really liked him, or if she was stupid. Either way, he has to protect her now too. And it was going to be challenging. He peered down at her, and she looked up at him. She now knew him more than she ever could have before. And this, was the ultimate decision pushing her to do what she was going to do next.

She reached up to Draco's face, taking his left cheek in the cusp of her palm. He rested against it gently. She was so warm and inviting. He had never known anyone quite like her and he was determined to not lose what he's now found. He stared at her with fire in his eyes. His mind was only thinking of one thing in this moment. He wanted to feel her so desperately, and she thought the same.

He leaned forward, taking her face within his own hands now, and she let her body make all of her choices for her. Spreading her legs to the sides of him, he leaned forward, pressing his lips against hers and pulling her by her waist, onto his lap. His hands explored her body once again as the two continued to kiss in a heated passion. He pulled away, for only a moment, to ask her consent, and she nodded, not wanting to lose anymore time. Draco reached down, pulling his shirt off over his head. He was— flawless, to say the least, and remarkable. She just couldn't help but lunge up and grabbed Dracos's face and in a bold move, their lips crashed together. Draco was stunned for a second but as soon as his mind caught up to what was happening he returned the kiss with an equal sense of desire.

Their tongues battled for dominance and soon Draco's won, thrusting into Dru's mouth. He lifted her up and Dru immediately wrapped her legs around him, feeling his hard length pressed up against her stomach. She felt her body ease into it beneath her clothes. Even just the feeling of it against her, was enough to make her wet with desperation. He moved them to the bed, throwing Dru down and proceeded to lay on top of her as they continued making out.